• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

Same, I miss writing with you! And lol, I'm on the same boat right now.... It's almost time to violently flip it over, douse it in gasoline, and set it on fire. >:3
Ah, yeah! I miss writing with you too, it was fun. Sounds interesting, I hope everyone can get through the situation, not sure how this one will turn out for us xD

Well...what answer would that be? From what I remember from the show (or rather, two episodes and the god-awful film) they don't seem able to create their element. I'm not bothered, but it would be a cool duo for them to be, you know? Vito, since his teachings prevents him from fighting properly, could just create the element then Iris controls it? I'm not bothered, but it is why I'm asking.

Lumina Lumina

Well...what answer would that be? From what I remember from the show (or rather, two episodes and the god-awful film) they don't seem able to create their element. I'm not bothered, but it would be a cool duo for them to be, you know? Vito, since his teachings prevents him from fighting properly, could just create the element then Iris controls it? I'm not bothered, but it is why I'm asking.

Lumina Lumina
Fire is the one element that Iris can "create." The rest need to pre-exist for her to manipulate them. (Going off the Avatar Last Airbender wiki). And from there she can do other stuff, like magma bending is an extension of earth bending, and lightning bending is an extension of fire bending, stuff like that. But yes, the element has to exist first, aside from fire. If Vito can create the elements, Iris would be able to manipulate them. It'd be a cool duo for sure!

is anyone planning on making a female character soon? I was planning on making a male character with a puppy crush on someone, since i thought it might be fun, so...you know. anyone up for it?

Hmm, I might have a character go help, though I might not be able to since I'm working on learning div boxes. I'll see what I can do.

Yeah, it reminds of me of HTML, which I didn't like much, so chances are I won't continue with it. Thanks! Either I get it or I'll just give up on it lol

hmm...im working on a ne male character (sorta). got a single female character of age? thats what my character would be interested in, not because of any other reason

I always have a handful of characters spare so yeah I do c:

kk, do you wanna make a list of such characters? so i have something i can write down :P
Okay, let's see...

Moriko | Woodland Nymph | 18
Ilaani | Human experiment | 17 - 18 ((Her age isn't confirmed))
Saria | Witch in training | 17
Rosalie | Human | 18
Ariel | Demi goddess | 16
Elaena | Human | 18
Yuna | Human | 17

Nona Nona , do you have an image of Rosalie? For no reason in particular, of course :3
Sure c: here's one of them
hajime-ichinose-kawaiii-gatcha-render.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back