• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

yeah, im fine w/ that. i think ill just wait for the time being though - unless the newe day has started already Nona Nona
I think the new day has technically started? I'm not sure I'll need someone more in the know to confirm but even if you still want to wait after that I'm fine with that too c:

Wicked Jester Wicked Jester

Okay, so I was pretty sure I already replied and when I actually went to look at the thread today there was like

no posts

at all.

Apparently my reply wasn't posted and the draft didn't save so I had to do it again -.- Sorry for the wait, it was probably just a stupid mistake on my end!

Anyone want to interact?

Since I have pretty much everyone free now c':

Wicked Jester Wicked Jester

Okay, so I was pretty sure I already replied and when I actually went to look at the thread today there was like

no posts

at all.

Apparently my reply wasn't posted and the draft didn't save so I had to do it again -.- Sorry for the wait, it was probably just a stupid mistake on my end!
Theres no problem. It was more likely RPN's notifs screwing up. they do that from time to time. either way, I had no problem's waiting. I've waited on other's for months before.

Hello, everyone! My name is Izzy, and I'm thinking of submitting a CS to this role play. I hope there aren't any objections!

I still have a few free characters for anyone who needs an interaction c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back