• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

Oh it's fine and I never planned on taking Team RWBY's appearance...okay maybe Blake but that was it I mean I love RWBY but I actually never thought about that. It's good to know the Coco thing though, thanks and Good night. 

I'm gonna be at school but please do reply xD It'll show up on my notifications.

hey, @Fukushima Akira, is @Coco Adel's character accepted? just coz, you know, her character and mine were to interact...and ive been a bit inactive in this rp, only interacting with @Nona (i think ill continue our exchange tomorrow, if thats ok?)

i dont want to seem impatient or anything like that, but im sure you understand

So, i'm kind of just wandering around a seemingly empty high school and everything! Wondering if anyone was going to eventually interact with my character or is willing to? Everyone is in their groups and all of them are out of the school district for some reason and its kinda leaving my character in an abandon school. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png
 Since my character can't exactly teleport yet is there anyone who has a character who's borderline evil or just neutral to interact with mine? Thank ya! 

@Obsidian, the tournament won't be for a few days RP time so when it's set up, your character may come to the arena

@Obsidian, the tournament won't be for a few days RP time so when it's set up, your character may come to the arena

Looking forward to it! Gonna have surgery tomorrow so I might be a bit out of commission or my posts not be as long or anything else so just a heads up.

Kinda the reason why i'm toning down my posts now. :)

Looking forward to it! Gonna have surgery tomorrow so I might be a bit out of commission or my posts not be as long or anything else so just a heads up.

Thanks for letting me know. I hope you can be around for it. :)  And I hope your surgery goes perfectly when the time comes

Thanks for letting me know. I hope you can be around for it. :)  And I hope your surgery goes perfectly when the time comes

hope every thing goes ok. i recently had surgery as well thinking i would be mia for a while, then realized i had very little to do while resting in bed XDD

you did this in the other rp we were in, and you were told about it, so...

and i notice you are double posting again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back