• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

ill tell you now - people will not appreciate it if you make them have to edit posts because of you. ill do it this once, but im not doing it again.

well, i gotta go coz its 11pm and i got places to be tomorrow, but im still interested in interaction @Roman!

Yep! See ya later, I wish I was able to reply quicker but I'm trying to think of a way not to have my character not seem rude when getting your's attention

@Roman Hey, heads up! My computer has picked an unfortunate time to act up, not sure if the hard-drive is faulty or what but it keeps freezing once a while so if my response isn't exactly too detailed or long, or it takes too long for me to push out a reply, that's why. Just thought i'd let you know! Probably gonna buy a new one and just toss this one in the trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Roman Hey, heads up! My computer has picked an unfortunate time to act up, not sure if the hard-drive is faulty or what but it keeps freezing once a while so if my response isn't exactly too detailed or long, or it takes too long for me to push out a reply, that's why. Just thought i'd let you know! Probably gonna buy a new one and just toss this one in the trash.

Thanks for letting me know!

Sorry I haven't been active here been working on something I'll try to reply to everyone I'm rping with soon.

anyone up for interaction with my new character? preferably someone i havent interacted with before, please. i like variety in life.

that's why i can't keep a girlfriend

are we allowed to upgrade our character's powers? presuming that we have legitimate reason to do so, of course, like a storyline or something.

muhahahahaaa

i think ill make Vito the more story based character, and maybe have mini-arcs where he slowly but surely improves his elemental attunements. i could also have a couple of arcs where he learns a new element.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back