• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

muhahahahaaa

i think ill make Vito the more story based character, and maybe have mini-arcs where he slowly but surely improves his elemental attunements. i could also have a couple of arcs where he learns a new element.
I've got a character based on Avatar Korra so if you need some help, I'm down.

alrighty, Lumina Lumina , thanks. it wont be for a while yet since a] busy with college, b] just got him so i wanna wait a bit and c] hes currently interacting with another character.

coolio. ill start thinking about it like next week or something. if you want, and if vito is ever freed from jofane lel, we could interact them?

so... Lumina Lumina , whats the policy on not-as-active people? coz if jofane doesn't seem to be responding, i dont want my story character trapped forever, you know? i dont want to sound dickish but at the same time...you know?

so... Lumina Lumina , whats the policy on not-as-active people? coz if jofane doesn't seem to be responding, i dont want my story character trapped forever, you know? i dont want to sound dickish but at the same time...you know?
Inform him via PM that you're breaking up the interaction. He told me that he's been busy lately, so he's unable to get on RPN as much as he'd like to.

right, well, Lumina Lumina ive told jofane the prediiment were in so lik i said i should be good to start our interaction friday morning (gmt) if thats fine w/ you? until then, id like to reserve your Korra-like character until then? :3

hmm...i would but the last post i did is basically what he is doing up to this point, except maybe slightly different if you want it to be. i dont want to do a basic one liner recap, but i could link you to the last post i did (or quote myself) then put the changes, if any, underneath?

Lumina Lumina

hmm...i would but the last post i did is basically what he is doing up to this point, except maybe slightly different if you want it to be. i dont want to do a basic one liner recap, but i could link you to the last post i did (or quote myself) then put the changes, if any, underneath?

Lumina Lumina
That would work for me.

Just popping in, curious how it's going here. Quit roleplaying here, but still writing as my precious bean, Klef, elsewhere. This roleplay's almost at its two year mark right? Congratulations in advance! Anything interesting going on? ^_^

Just popping in, curious how it's going here. Quit roleplaying here, but still writing as my precious bean, Klef, elsewhere. This roleplay's almost at its two year mark right? Congratulations in advance! Anything interesting going on? ^_^
Hey Ballerina, long time no see. We have some things lined up to happen, but as of right now, not much. Allowing the characters to enjoy their calm before the storm. :)

Hey Ballerina, long time no see. We have some things lined up to happen, but as of right now, not much. Allowing the characters to enjoy their calm before the storm. :)
Same, I miss writing with you! And lol, I'm on the same boat right now.... It's almost time to violently flip it over, douse it in gasoline, and set it on fire. >:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back