• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran's Host Clubs OOC

Other
Here

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to the onsite OOC chat! I will update this page with any important info from the discord, but feel free to chat amongst yourselves and get to know your fellow players as well!

Character Sheet!!!

Just to keep everyone here updated, we're trying to wait for more canon characters as our first event/plot will be a joined party thrown by both host clubs.

Hi friends! If you're still interested, please react to this post. In the discord we've determined that, because we'd like to get started, we're going to double up on the male host club members so we can hop in.

Okay, so I'm going to standoff on choosing a member of the original host club just bc I'm also running the rp and am trying not to bite off more than I can chew. Which characters is everyone most comfortable playing? I'm posting this in both OOC's in hopes that I can assign them quickly : )

I just remembered we had this, so sorry to have kept y'all in the dark. So, this wasn't working as very few people were responding/willing to double up. I've begun a new interest check for a host group however the ooc is only on discord as I found myself struggling to check in on this one. I understand that some of you can't join now and I apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back