• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ouran High School Host Club

Syrrus

Wishful bard
Can't believe I'm doing this. I hardly ever feel the urge, my interest of the subject hasn't been on a high standing level since I went to college (American Highschool), feels like a eternity away. None the less, there is a few that I still enjoy watching. Saying you dislike a subject this big is like saying you hate all fish, or all soups in the world. Madness, isn't it?

So, even if I don't have a big interest, even if I don't get many of them out there anymore, there's a few that I indeed do understand, even if I don't understand why I like it so much. I suppose it's like eating crisps (chips), you never get enough, it's addictive and even though you know you'd enjoy the high class desert a lot more you would only stand one bite of it, because it would satisfy you far quicker than the crisps.

Well, here we go... I've talked enough about nonsense, better get to the case before I embarrassed myself.

Anyone want to role-play some Ouran High School Host Club?

I only have a couple rules, not too many and not too scary.

2 Paragraphs, minimum. I do understand if you are having a bad day and might write less, but I would appreciate if you try to pump out at least two. One liners don't work with me and if I get one once I'll respond but if it happens over and over I'll end the role-play.

Please, try to play a character that isn't an Ice Queen? I understand the appeal and I love all characters out there, but everyone seems to be going with the trope, the female who need no man, no friends, no help and therefore almost becomes impossible to talk to. I don't mind if your character might not rely on others, have trust issues, etc etc but if I need to work my butt of trying to push a conversation going, or a plot to happen because your character simply don't want to be there, at all, not even on a 'convince me' level, it's going to be very hard.​

That's it! So... to the parts.

You may play Haruhi if you please, or a OC of your own making, I don't mind which! And you may have as many as you wish.

I would love to play the boys. I don't care which one, if you have a favorite tell me and I'll focus on him, if you like them all I'll play them all!​

Interested?

I'm totally in. You had me at the title. I love playing in fandoms with a little more relaxed settings. OC's are cool since its the actual classmates of the Host Club in the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back