• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ouran High School Host Club!

BloomingSoul

One of the funniest romance comedies I'll ever watch will be this anime. Even though the episodes cut off short, it's still one of those anime you can go back to and enjoy watching it again. I can't get away from myself laughing, and I gotta say I do prefer the Dub for once, they did a very good job with this series. And still, I watch the show again if I want to smile. The episodes will always be funny in some way. There are a lot of main characters in the show so I just thought it'd be fun to play the roles and reenact the memorable episodes. This will just be for laughs if you're bored.
ouran-high-school-host-club.jpg

Main:
Haruhi Fujioka: BloomingSoul BloomingSoul
Tamaki Suoh:
Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka: Gizaira Gizaira
Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka: Ranguva Ranguva
Hikaru Hitachiin: Kimona Kimona
Kaoru Hitachiin: Sev Sev
Kyoya Ootori: SparkyQuinn SparkyQuinn
Renge Houshakuji:
Others:
Umehito Nekozawa:
Kirimi Nekozawa:
Ritsu Kasanoda: demnkiller demnkiller
Kanako Kasugazaki:
Toru Suzushima:
Yasuchika Haninozuka:
Seika Ayanokoji:
Shiro Takaoji: Gizaira Gizaira
Hina Kamishiro:
Arai: demnkiller demnkiller
As you can see there are MANY characters to choose from, so it won't be so difficult to join. And since some of the other characters have short roles, I can allow one person to play as two if they want :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back