• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ouran High School AU!

Junn

Easily startled.

U9IhMJP.jpg

Hey, guys! Thanks for stopping by my lil thread. It really isn’t much to look at, but hey, you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover and all that jazz! So, I’ll start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am twenty five, and currently have, well, way too much time on my hands. I have been roleplaying for over ten years now, though I’m sure I don’t match the high standards some writers have. My writing isn’t perfect, and I don’t expect yours to be either! Let’s just have fun! That doesn’t mean I will accept one-liners or enjoy reading two paragraphs if I send you five or more paragraphs, though, and I will always try and give you what you give me!
So, on to what I’m looking for! To be blunt, I am interested in playing as Haruhi against one of the hosts. I love them all, so feel free to choose whoever you desire, and I’m sure we’ll be able to come up with something fun!
Also, I am primarily looking to write in an alternate universe of some kind, even if it is only slightly altered!
So, yeah! That’s the gist of what I’m looking for. I know, I know, super lacking in detail and pretty boring, but I can’t go into brainstorm mode without someone to brainstorm with! So, if you’re interested, hit me up and let’s get this show in the road~!

Last edited:
Heyo! I was wondering if you're open to double up? I'd be happy to play one of the hosts to your Haruhi if you'd be willing to play one as well with me as Renge!

If not, it's totally okay! Just thought I'd ask. :)

Heyo! I was wondering if you're open to double up? I'd be happy to play one of the hosts to your Haruhi if you'd be willing to play one as well with me as Renge!

If not, it's totally okay! Just thought I'd ask. :)
Ah! I'm sorry, but I'm currently not looking to double!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back