• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Our Sea of Earth (always open)

MikkoGijinka

The Lady of Song
Hullo! I'm Mikko the poorly named dumb. Anyways, global warming. But its effects in the future.

Metal Not Made In The Sea
It is far in the future, but nobody knows it. They only know the tall towers, sticking out of the all encompassing sea like stairways to heaven, made of metal and glass and woven with ancient sea trees. Nobody goes into them, they are locked. Besides, there is no water inside, only square rooms filled with too much air. They cannot use their tails like the sea snakes slithering across the last of the dusty islands. They only know that there are places they cannot go, buildings made of stone and glass and all kinds of things, poisoned. By what, they know not. They are on the plateaus of the neverending ocean that is their home, places that may once have been over the water, but they are not sure yet. They make their homes in the underwater hills and mountains, carving out towns with the sea's steady gnaw, at peace with the underwater things, except for some. There are those who wonder about the locked towers, and the poisoned cities.

Futuristic mermaid type thing, hopefully not too cliche. I don't watch that many movies, i can't judge it.

The Last One Here
Let's see, this is.. log 209 I think. Date is May 19, 4XXX. So, you know how I entered earlier that people weren't coming back? Well, i guess everyone isn't coming back. Tristan hasn't been back in a week. Everyone just swims off, doesn't come back. I don't know. I guess since everyone can pretty much breathe underwater now, thanks to evolution, we just don't need to live here in these places now. Nobody even thinks about taking care of the animals anymore. I mean, seriously. These places aren't self sustaining, and like a fourth of the species we have here aren't ready to be released! Seriously, the foxes only have one set of fins! We can't dump them into the ocean with no land for 11,000 miles! Ugh. Whatever. I'm gonna leave soon too, leave all the habs open and whatnot. Survival of the fittest. Most of them will do ok, being evolved and all. Two days, then I'll see what's so special. Why nobody comes back. Two days.

Sea exploration! (ノ*`▽´*)ノ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Oh btw I can match up to almost anyone regarding text length or quality, if you weren't affirmed of that already, but usually I write 1-2 paragraphs. But I'm fine with writing and receiving any text length :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back