• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our School [Rebooted] (Always Accepts New Characters)

Mai watched Lily go talk to someone and turned to Damon, pouting,"I want donuts too."

"
you're telling me why?" Damon stared at Mai, moving to the side when Mai attempted kick his shin.

"
Don't be so cold," Mai continued to pout, looking up and blinking when Damon blew a cloud of icy fog into his face, "Smartass."

Damon shrugged and rustled Mai's hair before walking off down the hall, tugging the boys separate braid lightly as he passed and started to finish plucking the ice off his fingers with a bored expression.

Mai grumbled and rubbed his head, his eye burning back to it's usual red hue. "
Now what.."

---

Haru Aoi

Time: 12:30

Interacting with @Jaeger BLU

---

"Tch," he folded his arms, his mood turning more sour. "I'll probably bring them in, if they don't come." His voice was a little bit more menacing than he intended it to be, but if it came to that he was fine with forcing people to class at least once. He pulled his hood over his head and grimaced, realizing that he didn't know any of their names, let alone what they looked like. He uncrossed his legs and let his chair go back down. Standing up he loomed over the boy and spoke in what he thought was a non threatening voice."What are the names of the other classmates?"

Koji stopped reading for a minute. Damn. So much time had passed. Students were everywhere. All the tension from earlier had passed. The crazy murdering girl was long gone.

Koji closed his book and walked outside.

No thanks I'm gonna go walk around outside and yea I think it does have a nice day though _ walks out side reading a book and studying

Shade watched as John as he walked back to the school, suddenly she began to make her way toward the cafeteria remembering something she forgot to tell Lily.

Last edited by a moderator:
With confusion still showing clearly upon her face, Tora gives yet another strange look, consisting of a soft frown and again quirked eyebrows, she doesn't reply for a good long while, allowing her gaze to wander in through the window and onto the teacher before returning to the girl. "Class time already, Huh? But I just got sent out..." She mutters quietly as she slips a hand back into the pocket of her hoodie to grab her schedule, pulling it out she skims her odd eyes over it lazily, a simple word leaves her mouth. "Oh." She grumbles slightly, folding the paper up and shoving it back into her pocket.

Shade looks around for lily but couldn't find so she sits at a table not realizing john was there and start reading her book again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back