• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our School [Rebooted] (Always Accepts New Characters)

"Y-Yeah...where should I wait for you?" She was breathing a bit heavily, her lips swollen from the kiss. She still had her arms around Avril's neck, a blush spreading across her cheeks. "I've been wondering, what do we call each other now? Girlfriend seems too normal for us."

(I have other roleplays to attend to after you go to bed, anyway.)

Ah, the evacuation warning has finally ceased their hindrances. That was good. Although it made little difference, the school could have been burning to the ground for all he cared, but his face would resiliently remain on his pillow. Some fight or something outside the school grounds. He didn't really care, a fight was a fight. No matter how flashy, how deadly. At the end of the day it's merely, a fight. The beast within told him that everyday, and he curtly listened.

But despite his curiosity to who was actually fighting, Lowan still refused to budge from the solitude of his bed. By this point he'd rather stay their forever. He planned to do so at this rate. In his predicament, a rather amusing thought entered Lowan's mind. Maybe he should run away from the school, live in some far away forest, and be some sort of monster king. Alas he one vital talent was lacking for that easy plan, he had no way of communicating with animals. And living as a dangerous apex predator seemed more heartless than anything, even if it did seem fun.

elissia had got tired of waiting and had launched a arrow towards the school and was aware it had landed in a window, she choose to wait even longer knowing a message attached to the arrow said "waterfall no questions."

((( Sorry I mostly get on at night )))

Tsuki raised an eyebrow and turned away suddenly. "You don't seem to have much home training do you Rollerblades?" He asked with a chuckle. "I can't wait to hear your story." He said, sitting again in his chair. "And I'm also curious as to hear an actual reason as to why you're wearing this get-up." He was starting to like the girl, it's like her mouth had a mind of it's own. She would visibly regret her choice of words moments after she'd said them but she wouldn't take them back nor apologize. "And Detention is when you stay here after hours and do numerous chores for me." He said as he looked her over at least thrice more. "Well, as far as I'm concerned you're a pretty alright kid." he started "If you had a bit more formal training and could give a solid answer you'd be a pretty good student." He said the last part with emphasis. He stood and walked towards the door. "I'll see you in 4th period Rollerblades." Tsuki said whilst motioning her out of the class. "And for god's sake, don't get in any trouble."

Serenity made her way to the class she had signed up for. She walked down the hall way then walked in the classroom. When she walked in she noticed the teacher and the student talking. "Uh hi I'm not interrupting am I?" she said as she walked into the classroom and set her stuff on the desk.

@elissia gem

@Jesusjuice

('Tis fine.)

Tora gives the man a rather strange look, as though she were questioning him, but she ended up concluding by accepting his curiosity, this teacher, despite giving her a strange nickname and making a decision for her by pushing her into detention the first day, was oddly found to be somewhat likable, or at least a little amusing so far. Giving a childish huff she pushes off the heels of her hands and stands up as soon as her feet meet the ground, well, wheels, parting her lips after knocking the candy to one cheek she replies simply after frowning at the idea of detention, which seemed pretty boring if she was being honest, "Well, You're a teacher aren't you?" Despite having strangely been washed over in regret at her other words. Now pushing off her fingertips she rolls towards the door, lifting a delicate hand to curl her fingers into the material of her hood and giving him yet another strange eying, as though cautious he were going to flick it off as she passes. She makes sure to graciously spin her way around another student, wheeling backwards now she gives a small wave to the teacher, "Yeah, See ya', Teach'...Uh, Mr. Reiko... I'll try!" She gives a firm nod before spinning around and blading off at a high speed down the hall, again, something thin, black and rather snake like flickers back into hiding beneath the fabric of her hoodie, her tails most likely would of bitten her if she removed their cosy hiding spot.

((( Okay guys, this is it for this moment, I'll be back on later. In about 10 hours )))

Tsuki watched her roller blade down the hallway and turned towards the newest student. "Is it time for 4th hour already?" He asked, his glasses almost falling off of his face. "Well then that means that girl needs to come back !" He said pointing to Rollerblades (Tora). He looked towards his newest student. "If you get her in class before the late bell rings I'll give you a hundred for the day." He'd made a deal with the girl only because his powers wouldn't help him at this moment.

(Alrighty, Ciao for now~)

Tora didn't really have a clue about times, nor did she think to check her schedule, she thought she heard herself as the topic again but brushed it off as her pointed ears playing tricks on her. She slows to a more casual pace as she blades down the hallway, a little more careful this time, as she was instructed to not and didn't want to get into trouble, or any more trouble.

whirlwind678 said:
Lily sprints towards the sound of Mai's voice, "Hiya!" She turns and notices Damon for the first time, "You must be Mai's brother. It's great that you found him. I'm Lily Marren."
(I've got to go, bye.)
Damon stared at her coldly in silence before glancing at Mai, "one of your friends?"

Mai discretely shot him a look that warned him to be nice, letting Damon go from the hug and turning to face them both with a smile. "
well, we just met, but I hope we can be friends."

Serenity looks up, "huh oh!" She an to the door and looked out in the hall and yelled out at the girl. "Um Excuse me!" She yelled at the girl. "The teacher wants you to come back!" She looked back the teacher. "I'm sorry what's your name?"

@Jesusjuice @Ayaka Koizumi

---

Admin Update

---

Happy Easter!

8xHO7OsQEzwgrbT278udCzpozXTu5KcJBepzBb0Vnzvds8Pvdj6WiMjseY9QlT64-QuUcQB_s7aQNhLqVxrDRegYNMsS0S1VO17oMPSfWe99QiU4kNUveS6O-c4Sdck3GNWfojo

Hello, its another Admin Update, Rain here, I took the liberty of finding you guys the most misshapen chicken popping out of an egg with a pre-placed hat on. How is that even? ... So I had a wonderful Easter, I hope you all did too! I ended up making the worst desserts known to man, but aside from that how was your Easter? I would love to know in the
OOC. But unfortunately there aren't many updates to talk about, except for the new events tab in the overview and few tweaks here and there.

If you didn't celebrate Easter yesterday, I hope you had a wonderful Sunday! I had trouble figuring out if I should post this or not and if I should've done it on Easter, but I wanted it to look like I wasn't just lazing about on my butt all of yesterday ... oops, also, if you feel that these updates are just annoying or meaningless please let me know and I'll refrain from posting them.

tumblr_moqwfcXgkf1s9gw0vo1_400.png

---

Tora glances over her shoulder, thinking she may of heard something, at the speed she was going she was rather far down the hall and therefore wasn't paying much attention to the classroom she just left and was told to leave, man, she was going to be confused. Slowing further as mild paranoia pokes at her side, she waits for a few moments to confirm if she was called for or not.

Tora frowned and shuffled awkwardly on her roller skates to keep herself in place, she tugged at her hood slightly and pointed at the side of her head where her ear would be if not concealed by said clothing, suggesting that she couldn't hear her properly though she could make out a few words, a little too far away. "Eh?" Was the only word or substitute for a proper word that slipped from her lips, eyebrows quirking in confusion as she spun on her heels to fully face that direction of the hall.

After Tora realized she was being beckoned she pulled a rather strange face. With a small kick off of her back foot she was rolling back down the hall towards the girl, however, she stopped a good few meters down the hall again, keeping her distance as she tilted her head questioningly. "Uh, Did you want somethin'?" She asks carefully, eyebrows remaining furrowed in puzzlement.

Last edited by a moderator:
John waked around the school, bored out of his mind. He was a little tired, especially from one of his new "experiments." While thinking, he slipped, cursing.

John looked at Shade, glaring, and got up upset. "Great... another damn monstrosity... like there isn't enough of 'them' here!" He kept on walking, eyeing Shade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back