• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our School [Rebooted] (Always Accepts New Characters)

She landed, grunting in pain at the wounded wing, as she skidded. She drew her wings in and stormed towards Elissia. "You bitch!" She screamed and her sword dug into Elissia's arm, the one holding the knife. "I will kill you."

Through the silence that lingered for a short amount of time whilst awaiting the teacher's response, Tora's pointed ears perked and twitched in return to the commotion outside. Slowly, The demoness turned her head to cast her gaze out the window, she didn't seem scared, nor did she feel scared, she was emotionless, disinterested if anything. To her, the scene looked as though a young teenager simply demanding attention, throwing a magical tantrum until she gets what she wants. Shaking her head, she mutters a singular word, voice barely audible "Pathetic.". For a few moments, her own aura grows visible though faint- a soft, shadowy aura that radiates along what is shown of her pale, porcelain-like skin- whilst she reads the aura of others, none of which look like they have an incredible amount of power, therefore, in her eyes, fall into the category of "Unable to put their money where their mouth is." Nodding once, she confirms that the situation isn't terrifying and imposes not a speck of a threat to her- It was pathetic and overdone- and even if it did, Young Tora was not afraid of death, already being, in some sense, dead. A chuckle escapes her lips as she conceals her aura once more. Tossing her confidence aside for the moment she returns her attention to the teacher she was speaking to, finding it amusing how people were so eager to show off whilst she didn't wish to push her abilities into view, if she found someone worthy enough to show them to, however, she would allow them to learn if they were genuinely curious.

elissia felt the pain of the sword, she broke the sword and slammed her knife into her attackers arm, she pulled away not knowing what deaths daughter was doing "you are doomed." she grabbed her neck and threw her again, "undead attack." she commanded again.

The skeletons stayed where they are, a chatter of teeth was heard as they spoke to Elissia, 'quod profecto haec virgo filia mors honestatem sic nunc dicit tibi terga vertemus , homicida est, mali Vah' they spoke as one and tendrils of shadow shot out from behind Avril, catching Emilia swiftly. "Surrender" Avril repeated.

"pardon? skeletons just attack." she did not know about the tendril helping emilia, elissia waited for the perfect time to attack.

Lily stops and stares out the window, "People are fighting, is that normal here Mai? Not standard fighting with fist or weapons but magical fighting with skeletons. Did the school arrange this as some strange version of capture the flag?"

(Back)

The skeletons only chattered another protest: 'non , ut jam non exaudiam te. Vah miserabilis . Fidem servit morte patris sui.' Avril nodded at Emilia before giving another French phrase, "I, la fille de la mort , demande la permission de tuer Elissia Vath , meurtrier de beaucoup" she spoke, chanting. A voice boomed in the hall strictly, 'permission refusée' and Avril swore, loudly. "Don't kill her. Not yet anyway." Avril muttered to Emilia, a slight disappointing tone.

"in english i cant understand that." she felt slightly fustrated as she looked at avril "what are they saying?" she could not believe she was asking her enemy but she had to. "i know they said my name but what did they say?"

"Avril, what did you say to them, and what did they say to you?"

She put a hand on her arm and looked up inquisitively. She had forgotten about the dirt on her cheek, so she didn't make a move to wipe it off.

"And that's French. I'll go and find out what this is!" Lily jumps out the window and haphazardly flies to the ground.

(Ok)

Avril looked at both of them. Why does this always happen, Avril wouldn't know. "They're only protesting. In Latin. I don't do Latin, only French" she explained. "I asked only permission to kill her" she pointed the sword at Elissia. "Death disagreed. So your fate does not end with my hands and your destiny lay elsewhere, Elissia Vath" she spoke and the skeletons chattered among themselves.

"what do you mean? i will not die here? good to know." she smiled and walked towards arvil and dropped her knife, "there is one boy here who i dont want to see harm come to, emotionally and phisically, i believe he knows you." elissia turned to walk away.

Lily looks around with confusion and wrinkles her nose, "What is this? I know this school is strange but I don't think murder is legal! Or threatening others. Or pretty much anything that just happened."

Anos sighed when people left his classroom and stood from the desk. He walked to the teachers desk ahead of the students and held a hand out as Pangur transformed back and landed into his palm, crawling up to his shoulder. Turning on his heels and sitting on the desk, he placed his hands into his lap and looked at the students," Alright little Beasties, time to learn about some magic," was all he said before beginning to teach the class.

"And I will make sure none of that happens"Avril said, picking up the fallen knife when a female voice spoke. Avril and the skeletons turned at the sudden voice, looking at her sternly. "I admire your... bravery of actually running towards a group of Latin speaking skeletons with swords but this is..." Avril paused, finding an appropriate word. "A dangerous school. But I assure you, it'll be safe. For now anyways" she said, Europa walking up between Emilia and her. One of the skeletons spoke, 'mortis imperium id est filia?' it asked, mouth chattering. This time, Avril understand it fully. "Garder l'école" Avril replied simply and the skeletons scattered off.

elissia kept walking away expecting a attack on her by someone, she said out loud "i will be back, and when im back i will have a plan." she admitted attacking without a plan.

Mai didn't have to explain before lily jumped out of the window and he stood there a moment, befuddled. His small-framed shoulders shrugged as he continued to walk, looking for Damon.

His traveling was immediately put to a halt when Damon came around the corner picking ice off his fingers like a scab.

"
There you are! I was just looking for you," Mai exclaimed as he went over to Damon and hugged him.

Damon tried to pry Mai from his waist, but to no avail. The boy kept clinging onto his older brother as if he were a stuffed animal. A heavy huff escaped Damon,"
let me go, twit."

"
Nope," Mai smiled, his eyes closing. It was stressful being in a new environment, so a hug was always good.

Damon rolled his eyes, before patting Mai on the head and beginning walk off, dragging Mai with him.

"For now? That's really ominous! So who was that and why did they just attack the school?" Lily fires off questions until she notices the snow leopard, "Aw... Who's a pretty kitty? Yes you are, yes you are! Is she yours?"

"Yes, this snow leopard's mine" Avril said, her voice softened. "And that was Vath. A girl who comes from a killer family. Why?" Avril pondered that for a moment before answering, "I wouldn't know" she said, giving a slight shrug.

(Back!)

"She will not die here, or by your hands. Interesting." She returned the sword to her tattoos and laced her slender fingers through Avril's. "So, do you know when or how she will die?" She leant her head on Avril's shoulder and sighed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back