• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our School [Rebooted] (Always Accepts New Characters)

Avril smile, nodded an 'ok' to the teacher before looking at the class, she guessed that she've been talking with the teacher through an hour fit for learning. Giving a sigh, she pondered her life. Maybe she should take a break from teaching. After all, teaching wasn't what she do best. She only could teach so little with her powers. She may have been here longer than other students but it doesn't prove her years of experience, well, maybe a little. She walked out unnoticingly, her boots making a slight echo as she walked a few steps down the hall. But what of Emilia? How would she feel about this decision? Maybe Avril shouldn't walk out, not yet anyway. She walked back in, unsatisfied but find it worth her time. She went up to Emilia's table, giving a grin as Europa hopped up to Emilia's desk. "Hey Em. Don't you think it's better to keep your..." Avril paused just like she always do. "Wings?"

She looked up and gave a confused tilt to her head. "Huh?" She hadn't meant to look adorable or innocent, but she always gave off the vibe of being like that when she cocked her head. "What do you mean, my wings?"

(Sorry, my internet hated me yesterday.)

((Oh god. I missed it!! Sorry!!))

Avril actual looked up at Emilia entirely now, just noticing she has no wings. "Ah. Forget I asked that" she spoke, blushing just a slight bit. Avril have never actually blushes before, maybe she did but never noticed. "I was thinking that maybe we could start this evening? After school I mean" she spoke, smiling slightly. "And if that Vath shows her face, I promise you won't get another broken..." Avril paused, such a habit she have for thinking it could be dramatic. "Bone" she said, rubbing Europa's fur as she licked Emilia. Avril gave a slight laugh, "She's definitely attached to you alright" she commented, wondering how this happiness was never brought to her earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I love Avril X Emilia, it's so perfect. She's all innocent and sweet, saying people, no matter how evil, deserve to live. Yet, Avril has such a kinda grim outlook on life and people. I just think the characters were meant to be.)

She smiles sweetly and looks around at the students. "Why can't we skip? It's not like I'll be able to miss anything overly important. First day, remember." She giggles at Europa licking her, but not pushing her away, or telling her to stop it.

(I think just the same)

Avril tapped on the table slightly with her fragile, somewhat white fingers. She looked at Emilia, eye to eye. "I have responsibilities, even though it's me being a teacher lacking variety. But I can't just...you know...leave" Avril said, giving a slight smile of apology and her face brightened, just a little. "Maybe we can" Avril spoke, careful not to raise her voice. "But let's not disappear here. How about my room? I'll just say that we have matters to discuss and we'll surely be on our way" she spoke, her back become straight as she looked at the teacher up front. Avril looked back at Emilia, holding out her hand.

Avril walked up to the front, dragging Emilia slightly as they walked, Europa following daintily which Avril never thought the snow leopard was capable of. With her free hand, she gave a wave. "Hey, Anos" she spoke in greeting. "Teach the kids for me, will ya? Thanks" and without waiting for a reply, she walked out, Emilia still in hand. Once they were out of sight, Avril gave a slight grin at Emilia. Europa stopping expectantly beside them, waiting for them to mount. "Wanna be the rider this time?" Avril asked, gesturing at the snow leopard.

She gave a wide-eyed look at her and grinned. "Yes! Not that I know how to..." She blushed and chewed on her lip. "Mind helping?" She turned and looked at Avril.

"Ah, you won't need help" Avril told her assuringly. "Europa here already likes you so she'll listen pretty well" she said, patting the leopard slightly before easily helping Emilia mount. "Now, all you have to do is give him a general idea where you want to go and branch out from there. If outside, just tell her so" she said, mounting up herself.

Elissia was walking back to the school with a small smile on her face, she thought it was time "no one gets away with making a vath cry, everyone except, I don't even know if I will let him live." She felt anger and strangely nervous about the attack she was about to start, standing where anyone could see her she shouted "now you all pay." She reaches into her pocket and threw a fairly large amount of small but deadly knifes.

Avril heard Elissia shouting. "Bloody hell why now?" she said, dismounting, muttering a slight curse. "I need to answer that but if you want to, follow. And if Elissia's doing her attack now, try to take cover and maybe, make something come to life" she said, a sad and disappointing look was expressed. Avril begin to run, jumped into a wall, shadow traveling into the walls, a darkness where she disappeared. She unravel in front of the killer Vath, unsurprised seeing her throwing knives. Instinctively, Avril put up a barrier of darkness between them and shouted, "Evacuation!" and the bell rang noisily over the sound of students running.

"I'm helping." She ordered Europa to follow Avril and when she saw Elissia, she told Europa to hide. She freed her wings, which had fully healed. She saw gargoyles nearby and using her abilities, she placed a glowing hand on the stony surface, the glow transferred, and she got all of them, all ugly but loyal soldiers. "Fight Elissia and anybody else. Kill if necessary, but not her, she is mine." She did the same to other statues, giving them all different orders. After she had finished, she drew a sword and landed next to Avril. "Need some help fighting her?"

Avril gave a grin. "Yeah, have another sword? I would really want one" she requested, slightly looking forward to this battle, happy to show Elissia her skills without her powers. The loudspeaker came on, 'Students! Please evacuate immediately unless if you want to fight alongside Avril!' it said loudly. That was surely not the headmaster, maybe the representative spokesperson. "I hope those gargoyles won't hurt any innocents" she commented, still holding the barrier.

"Scared, START RUNNING." She kept throwing the knifes as then noticed the barrier, she felt Happy she was scaring them until the schools defence came along "what are these?" She easily destroyed the stone creatures easily before destroying the shields.

The shadow barrier dissipated, exposing both girls. Avril approached calmly, her sword slightly heavy in hand. "Hello Elissia, surrender now" she said, not wasting words gloating or threatening.

"my fave part, the part where my army arrive, well that's my second fave part, killing deaths daughter seems a fun thing to do." A huge amount of skeletons rose from the ground, "attack!" She yelled before using her knife to attack.

She raised her sword, waiting to signal the other statues to attack. She let it down, before attacking the skeletons, dodging and weaving. She used her wings to get multiple. Statues did the same as her. She watched as Elissia started attacking with a knife.

"skeltons are easy to sway! stubbon but easy to sway." she felt happy with the fact she had made the skeletons help her, all she had to do was kill the current skeleton overlord, easy. she waited for the next enemy to go for her.

Emilia took her chance and went for Elissia. She leapt up and the blade of her sword was aimed at her back. She made no noise, except for the beating of her wings.

elissia turned and kicked hitting her attacker in the face, her knife had hit her wing, elissia smiled before lanching her into the army. "bad idea." she laughed before continueing her attack.

"Gee Elissia, you're forgetting that the dead is my expertise" Avril said and her eyes hardened. "Mine only" she said before commanding. "Les morts, je, par le nom de la fille de la mort, je vous ordonne de me écouter, Morte" she spoke fluently, a commanding tone to her. Many of the skeletons swayed next to her, all except three. Avril readied her sword, shadows flickering around them, hyper about a battle where the could possibly meet Death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back