• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Our Other Halves

Flutterby

standard-issue human

Hello there, Flutter here!

Looking for a small-ish group of people to partake in a roleplay. Probably 6-8, including myself, but those people MUST stick around.

Basic idea: people are born with animal companions that are half of their soul. Someone or something is killing these companions, leaving their humans depressed and alone, and a group of young adults sets out to stop it.

(Apparently this is very similar to a book series.. my brother says I watched the movie when I was little, but I dont remember it.)

So, if youre interested, post below!

Im still working on the thread, so I'll post the link soon.

Also, if youre posting as interested, please tell me if you prefer to have a posting order or not, thanks!​

I'm interested! And I don't mind about the posting order. Maybe the movie is called the golden compass? I already have a character for this role play ^^~

@Chiryoshi Yes! I couldn't remember the title he said, but that's it lol

I'm still working out details, I would like to start with a coming of age type ceremony, but i will let you both know when the thread is ready :)

The thread is up! If you have any suggestions, feel free to share them here or in the OOC area!

Our Other Halves

This is certainly reminiscent of the Golden Compass and I've always had an interest in its concepts, however could you provide a little more information on the nature of these animal companions and their relationships with their human counterparts? Also, will this be a simple, casual, or detailed role play?

The roleplay is up as Casual, and more information can be found in the overview tab, just click the link in my post above ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back