• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our Now Strange World Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I will do what I can with responding but I can't promise anything right now currently have a fever of 106 gonna try and mow to see if I can break the fever here soon I'll keep you updated. This is like day 3 of Themis fever fluctuating.i feel deadf

Don't worry and take your time. A fever is not fun to deal with. I hope you get better soon

I'm back and ALIVE!!!!!! haha I'll be getting posts out here soon. Thanks for the good wishes and waiting for me! :)

I’ll be posting soon, will have to be a phone post tho sorry

Can someone please translate the yellow text, I can’t read it.

I just can’t pick up on yellow at all like a darker one maybe but my brain is super fried trying to figure out what is says.😅

Eager to see how the fight plays out. Curious on who will jump in first.

Sorry guys got a bit busy, my younger half-sister's mother passed away so I was helping her with stuff.

Hey, is this still open? I made a character sheet for my OC Gunnar, hoping he could be a hunter. I thought the premise was interesting and well-thought-out, unlike some other of the wolf RPs on here I saw. I would appreciate it if it could be looked over.

Hey, is this still open? I made a character sheet for my OC Gunnar, hoping he could be a hunter. I thought the premise was interesting and well-thought-out, unlike some other of the wolf RPs on here I saw. I would appreciate it if it could be looked over.
Sadly this sort of died...I would love to bring it back to life, but I'm not sure if others would be interested. I really did have big plans for this, there would have been a city arc and eventually a rival pack along with dealing with humans(Or possibly zombies) XD which would lead to a whole bunch of other issues and problems for the pack to face :)

Also, I love your character!!!

Thank you, I tried pretty hard. I was worried it might have died, though would it be possible for maybe the two of us to go on a different arc? I know this is a long shot to ask, but I would be willing to make some more characters to re-fill out the pack.

Thank you, I tried pretty hard. I was worried it might have died, though would it be possible for maybe the two of us to go on a different arc? I know this is a long shot to ask, but I would be willing to make some more characters to re-fill out the pack.
Are you wanting to turn it into a 1x1? I mean I am able to make well I could honestly run a 1x1 with two or even more packs if I wanted to lol

I would love a 1x1! I could probably have a full pack for Gunnar to lead by at least midday tomorrow.

Okay, but I have to warn you, I have a very busy life at times, with my 5 year old and my puppy soon to be two puppies, on top of taking care of my mother-in-law when needed and working on my books and youtube channel. SSOOOO if I am not active for a few days that doesn't mean I have left. I am just dealing with life. If you are fine with that then we can totally start a 1x1. BrawlerTitan BrawlerTitan

sorry I know that was a lot to dump on ya, but I just want to be straightforward with what I got on my plate and why I may not be active all the time.

That sounds great! I am totally fine with this, and that would also give me time to write out detailed responses for my characters. By the way, what's your youtube so I can sub?

I post short stories, well at this point I am reading them XD I just started it one; because people seemed to enjoy the snippets I posted in the comments of music videos and two as a way of advertisement for when I do fully get a book(s) published.

I am as we speak working on recording part 3 of the first story to finish it up haha

Your voice is beautiful. I sound halfway between Donkey Kong and Kratos(I have the low voice of Kratos, but the energy it gives off is that of an oversized monki with exactly three brain cells and an IQ of 0 kelvin measured in Fahrenheit).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back