• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our Now Strange World Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
We can chat about possible plots and such.

Come here for recaps, questions about a mate if you are wanting one for your wolf, but can't find one. Or minor problems you may be having.

If you are having a major problem message me privately, please.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mates~
None yet

~Crushing~
Navarri -> Lili

~Open Crushes~
Pink is Homosexual Open Crushes
Purple is Bisexual Open Crushes
Blue is Hetrosexaul Open Crushes
Grey is Undecided/Unsure Open Crushes

Ivan(Will change if someone makes his mate or crush)

Alpine

Corvo

Kovi

Pebble

Moon

Ravii

Todd

Zane

Rima

Lili

Apex

Purple = #7F0877
Pink = #FF1177
Blue = #291BF1
Grey = #A3A2B1

Last edited:
I can't decide between my two hunter boys or two fighter boys. Either way they will be my little trouble makers. If you guys have any preferences then let me know!

I can't decide between my two hunter boys or two fighter boys. Either way they will be my little trouble makers. If you guys have any preferences then let me know!
You can do either of them or even all of them XD lol Either way I look forward to seeing your characters

AAAAAAAGH YOU AREN'T HELPING ME MAKE DECISION LOL. lol Idk if I have the time to do four characters, I shall see.

AAAAAAAGH YOU AREN'T HELPING ME MAKE DECISION LOL. lol Idk if I have the time to do four characters, I shall see.
Haha if you don't it's no pressure to try and do so :) also if you really need help deciding on hunters or fighters then.... trouble making fighters would make for a lot of possible drama with the other predators and possible wolf threats

XD Navarri has a crush on Lili, is that for in the future? Or has he seen her roaming around in the area?

Also, it's hilarious that a somewhat bad-tempered wolf has a calming power! XD Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Lol the grumpy edgy boy has the power to make you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.
Meanwhile Navarii is the lord of chaos himself

I'm going to just go off on a limb here and sat Milicent Milicent is going to be long gone. I'll make a healer to plug in the spot and if they do show up then just yeet the character away.

Just inactivity is all, I would hope they aren't I love their character. It's just been two weeks

are you all going to be using dark mode? I just want to know cus I already can't read that second post being in light mode. I don't want to flip flop between each post

are you all going to be using dark mode? I just want to know cus I already can't read that second post being in light mode. I don't want to flip flop between each post
I use dark mode because it's ease on my eyes at night

I'll try to get up responses tonight but I will likely end up posting tomorrow....I am dead after moving four large dressers, a king size bed, and two huge tv stands...

I will be on a plane or in an airport for roughly eight-nine hours. I doubt i'll respond at all friday.

Hey guys, I had planned to rp with you all throughout the day, but my lucky ass woke up this morning with a 100° fever... Yay....so now that my brain isn't as foggy I plan to throw up a response.

Lol, I like how Zane just busted into Navarri’s torment and conversation with Pebble to start his own. Now I have someone for Ravii to bully.

Lol, I like how Zane just busted into Navarri’s torment and conversation with Pebble to start his own. Now I have someone for Ravii to bully.
Zane is the kind of wolf that likes making sure others are okay even if his worry isn't needed. Makes him a perfect target for bullying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back