• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Our Monster family IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Serenity .

❤️

1st post

- Elvie -​

"Changes can come into your life slow, like a spider with a broken leg crawling towards you, it's summoning its last strength, crawling, dragging its heavy body forward like saying reality " no" right to its face. You see those changes coming a mile away, and yet somehow I still wasn't ready for what was coming"

The slow creaking of old floorboards echoed along the halls of an old yet beautiful mansion with each step she made. The house has seen centuries of hauntings, sabbaths, dances and even deaths as the owners passed away to make room for the next family members in line to inherit it. Well until they had moved in. The old house seemed to like the family just as much as they liked it. It didn't let any fatalities happen to the inhabitants but that didn't mean it didn't play tricks on them to keep them on their toes.

Sighing wistfully Elvie slid a slender green finger along a spiderweb "I will miss you old girl. Promise to mess with the people who rented the house until we return" she said leaning closer to the big hairy spider with red eyes that looked at her before 'humph'-ing and turning away from Elvie as if she was angry with the green-skinned witch. Looking at the creature one last time she heard her parents call for her. "I just stopped to say bye to Finnia but she seems to be too angry with me" Elvie said as she grabbed her broom and joined her family in front of their home. "I'm really curious about what the human world will be like!" She said excitedly and grabbed her hat so it wouldn't fly away as a strong breeze started to envelop them. The wind got stronger and stronger until it was a tornado surrounding them. When it stopped the family stood in a different location, the human realm.

Last edited:
Despite popular belief, ghosts arent only out to haunt people. Believe it or not, they have feelings too. Big ones that at! Lucy wailed as her time in her beloved house (which she had spent all of her 115 dead years and her 6 alive years in) grew shorter and shorter. Her tantrum could be heard throughout the mansion, echoing hauntingly.

Her doll didnt do anything but stand in the middle of the room, but all of these sounds could be placed on it. The porcelain girl sniffled as she waved a chubby hand to her belongings, then finally went downstairs to greet the rest of her family. She didnt want to go to the human world if she was honest, but she didnt want to be left behind. She greeted her big sister Elvie with a slow blink and another sniffle. The witch looked very excited about the big change, which scared Lucy. Was she the only one who didnt want to go?

She couldnt remember much about her human life at all. Did she even like it? Lucy was sure she preferred being dead over anything else, but she knew there was no way to convince her family. Standing beside her mother, only standing up to her calf, she watched as a whirlwind whipped around them, seemingly coming from nowhere. Within a blink of an eye, they went from standing in their beautiful overgrown yard to a road in the middle of a whole bunch of houses. The human realm..

mentions: Serenity . Serenity .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back