• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Our monster family -'Chat'

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Serenity .

❤️
1eade8ca4563e86a1d3c18e4d30bb8bc.jpg

Please don't fight and don't be afraid to share ideas and suggestions.

Oh and here we can plan and plot the fate of our spooks (:​

Yeah me too! I sadly couldn't find a wicked witch that looked realistic and wasn't a costume so in the category of others I will add her monster form just sadly the picture isn't really while her FC is... I hope it wont be too confusing 😆

WOOF, yeah that sounds difficult, but hey, you get a good practice in descriptive writing! 😝 i spent too long looking for a good cat photo TBH...

Lol I just had an idea, I can browse Pinterest for wicket witch make up pictures, maybe I can find something that looks 'realistic' enough (:

ooh yeah!!! good idea. my little profile picture looks like some cheesy tv drama promo lmao

also!! were you thinking the cat familiar is a familiar to a specific member of the family?? or just Family Cat Familiar (-: ?

I think I found a good one! But it kinda looks like its from a book cover hehe.

ooh yeah!!! good idea. my little profile picture looks like some cheesy tv drama promo lmao

also!! were you thinking the cat familiar is a familiar to a specific member of the family?? or just Family Cat Familiar (-: ?
It is entirely up to you what you decide. The familiar could be a family familiar that's passed from one witch to another when the witch is old enough so if your character is older that is an option, or the familiar could have been picked by a specific witch when she/he was little, then there is also the option of the familiar being taken in by the family when he/she lost his/her 'master' or something along those lines (: like I said its all up to you. If you want your character to be someone's familiar I'm sure no one would mind if you asked them.

yeah, i decided to go with him being a familiar for the family, but definitely would love to establish his relationships with all the witches 😌 yours included, serenity!

Hey guys! I'm baaack :P I love the characters so far but I'm mostly on my phone lately so I would really appreciate if you could add a spoiler with mobile-friendly CS info (: I know, what a bother hehe

this is where we talk normally right? anyways hellooo i got my character made a little bit ago. is it okay

Yes, this is the place we can talk and plan/plot hehe. Yeah I think its an interesting addition, I mean it's a slightly modernized version then the monsters I had in mind but it's still quite an interesting character (:

uhhhh i cant think of any

so we now have 2 demons but of different types in the same family... hmmmm how do we work with this

I Love our characters! They look very interesting and I can't wait to read about them more. I would like to start this soon so would you guys be okay with monday?

Main thread is up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back