• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our First Child Is a Fox ?

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
72d1329bbbafe85f2a30fa36d22717f0.jpg

"Goodbye Mr.Williams," the students said as Lou packed up after teaching his night class. He smiled and waved the school wasn't that far from his apartment so he would walk home. During his walk, he stopped by the convenience store and grabbed some flowers for his wife. I was chilly out so he stopped and put his gloves on when he heard something crying. "Hello?" he said as he walked towards the noise, there was an infant wrapped in what looked like a fox blanket. He took his coat off and wrapped it around the infant and started jogging home damaging the flowers, unfortunately. "Jewels!!! Jewels!! JULIA!," he yelled as he ran into the house. He set the infant on the couch and frantically ran around looking for his wife when he couldn't find he went back to check in the infant and it was a baby fox. But Lou swore it was a human infant, Lou sat next to the fox waiting on his wife. Justjulia4582 Justjulia4582

Julia had been focusing on writing an essay for one of her classes with music thudding loudly in her earbuds. Luckily they were just quiet enough that when her husband called her name instead of her nickname it caught her attention. She saved her work and closed her laptop setting everything to the side and came jogging out of their spare room that she was currently using as a study. Coming to a stop in just her warm fuzzy mismatched socks and one of his long sweaters that was practically a dress on her and the sleeves too long in the front of the couch. She cocked her head to the side in confusion as she squatted in front of the fox and look at it and then to her husband asking "Did you- no no um I guess the first questions are why is there a baby fox on our couch in your coat? Should we call like animal cps? Do we need uh- a doctor of some sort for either of you?"

Lou stood and walked over to her "I swear It... It... was a baby I heard it crying on my way home from work," Lou scratched his head "Don't call anyone yet I'm going to take a shower maybe I hit my head.." He walked towards the bathroom "Let's feed it and keep it for the night tomorrow I'll put it back where I got it from." He walked away looking confused, he even walked into the bathroom door. Once he pulled himself together he started taking a shower and analyzing his memories of what happened.

Julia cocked her head to the side in both confusion and concern as she listened to Lou. She scooped up the fox in both her arms in the way she thought would be most comfortable for it before standing up and calling after Lou as he went into the bathroom "yeah honey, I got it but maybe you need to consider you've been stretching yourself too thin. It doesn't always have to be a physical injury!" She then pulled out her own phone and looked up what exactly to feed a baby fox not really sure of how they were going to take care of it even for a night. The fox looking too young for the wet food mixture it suggested she went for the second option saying "you're lucky little fox. I kept some bottles around from when Lola needed them and that my brother is lactose intolerant so we just have some lactaid which is supposed to be okay for you when diluted by water according to mr.google."

Lou stepped out of the shower and accepted the fact that he was crazy and needed medical attention, the infant smell was just like when Lola was born. He walked ou, looked up at Jewel's, and pointed "Jewels its a baby look!!" He ran over to her with the towel around him. "I knew I wasn't crazy!" The fox had turned into an infant with little ears and a tail. "Thank god, I was about to check myself into a hospital." He stood and looked over Jewel's shoulder "Its kind of cute in a monster inc way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back