• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Noxis

R̴̬͘e̷̺͍̓̄b̷͇̈́̾o̶̘̭̿o̶̤̲̊t̴͓͊͌ḯ̷̛̹ṋ̴̆͝g̵͔̮̊̂
̸̗̺͐̆
̸̗͊͂C̴̹͆l̶̮͛͘e̴̙̮͆ǎ̸̤̩ṇ̴͖̃i̵̼͖̋n̴̰̦͌̀g̵͇̔͋ ̴͎̋ų̴͇̎p̶̻̳̓́ ̸̳̗̇̓ḑ̷̃a̶̭̞͐t̵͖̗͗a̵̮͈͋ ̴̜͒ͅb̴̡̬̾ä̵͇̘́̈́š̴̭̖̎ȩ̶̥̃͋

Configuration complete, Now loading Artifical intelligence program VIGIL. Thank you for your patience.

In the darkness that follows their is only the sound of servers beginning to run. And the revving of multiple processors surrounding the platform. And from it a holographic man steps from the darkness bathing the room in a pale blue. It's face had the appearance of the original founder of the Sedna colonialization project. His lower was home to a well kept Goatee and still dressed as a military commander.

"Ah here we are. Hello recruit as the process just mentioned I am VIGIL. The main form of introduction for recruits such as yourself alongside being in charge of all archived reports, needed information and many other functions. And you are here because you are willing to serve your government and families." VIGIL stops as he looks at your face before it dawns on it."

"Oh dear me my apologies. You are now a recruit for the Sedna Defense force. One of the many vanguards against the hoards of abominations outside of our walls. Which while dangerous your service will not go unnoticed. Perform in such a way to impress your higher ups and many benefits can be yours. A better life at the end of the road, endless admiration by the masses. And even in the event of your death you will have died in the honorable service of protecting your government."

Another voice through the loud speakers spoke up "We can take it from here VIGIL, Recruit come on up to the main floor. Just follow the signs and we will be certain that you get to the place you need to be."

With this you are left to follow the voice. Not knowing what will occur from here you can only hold on to the promises of VIGIL. To fight against the infection, and try to not die in the process

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my name is Noxis, a new recruit to the site yet I want to give a whirl of my own RP with this world I had made. For an idea this world is part of a story I am writing so I do have all of the rules of it set up. So I will have a good grasp of what to do.

The technology level of this is on par for most space faring settings. Energy weaponry is available but it is mostly seen in turrets and heavier forms of firearms. Bullets and most guns are still a thing and are the basis of most standard equipment. On top of special melee weaponry built around amplifying gravity to make your blows stronger.

As a whole remember that you are still a human. You may have loads of powerful equipment but it is only as good as you.

Hope to see interest in this. I really want people to be brought into this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back