• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Our Destiny

• The ability to stop time
  • The ability to manipulate one's own body with great dexterity (move organs, high flexibility)
  • The ability to produce viruses within one's own body to be expelled
  • The ability to phase through solid matter
  • The ability to induce hallucinations (by some form of vector)
  • Enhanced senses
  • The ability to perfectly map out any location
  • The ability to turn to stone

That's all I have for now.

Obsessed said:
I have a lot.
- Able to levitate things

- Able to manipulate elements

- Able to hear the thoughts when the person stares at another person's eye (even far away)

- Able to kill someone with your own thoughts (literally. Though it needs to be detailed not like "Kill (name)")

- Able to cause pain when you touch someone or when they touch your skin. And then they slowly die if they/you touch too long. (Fuck Shatter me)

- Able to heal by yourself and not to feel physical pain

- Able to teleport

- Able to run inhumanly fast.

- Able to hear sounds from far away

- Able to see the future

- Able to compel someone by singing or staring at the eye (you can do both or only one)

- Able to look like other people or anyone according to your imagination (only human looks.)

- Able to definitely look like the person who last touched or the owner of a certain item. However, unlike the other one up there, the user will get to see the victim's thoughts and feel the victim's feelings (ex. if the victim hates someone, the user will also feel the same).

- Very flexible like reaallly flexible.

- Able to fly, either with wings or nothing

- Able to manipulate a person's thoughts (though not compel but speak through inside the victim's head and let them see images either good or bad. You can also ask/command them to do a thing but the victim still have his will to do it or not unlike the compel ability)

- Able to time travel.

- Able to turn into a shadow a.k.a able to turn invincible in a fancy way

- To be able to visit people's dreams and to be able to make a dream and invite a person who is sleeping. The dream would be like reality, it would feel reality. But if the user tries to murder the victim then it would feel like hell but he would be untouched in reality.

- Strength, able to lift something very heavy.

Mmmmmm... that's all I can remember for now hahaha.
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll try to fit as much in as possible ( :) )

CalamariHero said:
  • The ability to stop time
  • The ability to manipulate one's own body with great dexterity (move organs, high flexibility)
  • The ability to produce viruses within one's own body to be expelled
  • The ability to phase through solid matter
  • The ability to induce hallucinations (by some form of vector)
  • Enhanced senses
  • The ability to perfectly map out any location
  • The ability to turn to stone

That's all I have for now.
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll try to fit in as much as possible ( :) )

Kyzaba said:
Telekinesis?
Supreme intelligence?
Thanks for your suggestions! I have already done telekinesis, but I'm sure I can fit intelligence in there somewhere...

Hey I'm really I interested in this. I'd love for you to tag me when you get it up and running.

Hmm,

Creation

- Ability to create illusions

- Ability to create barriers

- Summoning

- Ability to create Portals

- Shapeshifting

Kaira said:
Hey I'm really I interested in this. I'd love for you to tag me when you get it up and running.
Great! I'll put you on the magical list of interest...

[QUOTE="Kel Vas]Hmm,
Creation

- Ability to create illusions

- Ability to create barriers

- Summoning

- Ability to create Portals

- Shapeshifting

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll try to fit them in!

I don't know if I'm too late, but this looks pretty interesting, and I'm pretty new here and looking to get into a RP. I am definitely interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few suggestions:

-the ability to bend the fabric of space (create wormholes)

-ethereal form/manipulation

-pheromone control (to manipulate people, could make the character seem more attractive or friendly seeming)

-instinct mode (people lose rationality, less of a power, but more of a gene test.)

-growth of feathers for basic flight

-invasion of people's minds

-gills/webbed hands and feet

-higgs feild manipulation (can control the mass of particles, to affect gravity and weight)

@amybri18

Sullivanity said:
I don't know if I'm too late, but this looks pretty interesting, and I'm pretty new here and looking to get into a RP. I am definitely interested!
Yay! I'll add you to the magical list of interest...

Gilgog said:
I have a few suggestions:
-the ability to bend the fabric of space (create wormholes)

-ethereal form/manipulation

-pheromone control (to manipulate people, could make the character seem more attractive or friendly seeming)

-instinct mode (people lose rationality, less of a power, but more of a gene test.)

-growth of feathers for basic flight

-invasion of people's minds

-gills/webbed hands and feet

-higgs feild manipulation (can control the mass of particles, to affect gravity and weight)

@amybri18
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll see if I can fit them in, but I have a feeling some of these have already been done.

amybri18 said:
Sweet! I can't wait to be injected with a foreign substance that will give me abilities beyond human potential, which may or may not culminate in the degradation of my morality due to a newly perceived superiority to the rest of humanity, resulting in a self-destructive god complex! Yay!

Sullivanity said:
Sweet! I can't wait to be injected with a foreign substance that will give me abilities beyond human potential, which may or may not culminate in the degradation of my morality due to a newly perceived superiority to the rest of humanity, resulting in a self-destructive god complex! Yay!
O.o Nerd talk that I don't understand...

Sullivanity said:
That was absolutely fantastic. Thank you for that.

Sullivanity said:
Well done.

amybri18 said:
O.o Nerd talk that I don't understand...
CalamariHero said:
That was absolutely fantastic. Thank you for that.
Obsessed said:
Well done.
I'm glad you guys liked it, thanks! (^U^)

P.S- 90% of the reason I posted this was to thank you. The other 10% was to reach my ten post quota so I can use a signature, PM people, etc.

TigerDetective said:
Interested! If it hasn't gotten too big already xD
Ok, your in! I'll just add you to the magical list of interest...

HunterJJ said:
I like the concept, will post a CS when the thread is up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back