• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Our Destiny

amybri18

"After all this time?"/"Always"
Welcome To Destiny High!
Here at Destiny High, we value scientific discovery, as we are just a scientific company who have opened a 'school' for an experiment. In your first year at this wonderful school, you will be injected with a sample of DNA. This will give you a superpower, no doubt. We will teach you how to use it, and you can move up to the next year when you have fully mastered it. We will then give you yet another power, and you will master that one before moving up. We have 8 years in total, and we hope that you enjoy every moment. For now, we wish you luck.

Hey! So, I've already set up an Interest Check for this, but that was ages ago, and it was way before I began work on the thread. I just want to see if anyone else is interested, apart from the awesome people who have already shown interest.

@Gilgog @Kel Vas @Obsessed @Calibutcher @Kaira @Sullivanity @TigerDetective @HunterJJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Gilgog said:
This looks like it could be some good fun, *shows interest*
Yay! Thanks for being interested! I shall add your name to the list above...

Is there a thread yet? And how realistic should the powers be? Would we an explanation for them and how they work?

Gilgog said:
Is there a thread yet? And how realistic should the powers be? Would we an explanation for them and how they work?
I'm currently working on the thread. The powers are chosen at random by me, so there is no need to worry about that. I will also write the description of your power for the CS, so you don't have to worry about that either.

Oh cool, so I don't have to bullshit this by myself. All of the interest is shown over here.

Oh, it looks like there is something fun being planned over here. Mind if I show a bit of interest?

Hello, how is everyone holding up? I am just making a post here, so I can receive updates when someone comments while I am away at work.

Still interested and can't wait for the Rp to start.

Aridis said:
Oh cool, so I don't have to bullshit this by myself. All of the interest is shown over here.
Great!

Rantos said:
Alright, im in.
Great!

[QUOTE="Kel Vas]Oh, it looks like there is something fun being planned over here. Mind if I show a bit of interest?

[/QUOTE]
Yup, you can come along! I'll add you to the magical list of interest...

CalamariHero said:
Hello, how is everyone holding up? I am just making a post here, so I can receive updates when someone comments while I am away at work.
Still interested and can't wait for the Rp to start.
Glad to hear your still hanging around!

Orihara said:
I'm guessing that means your still joining... Yay? xD

Obsessed said:
I'm interested! :D
Great! I'll add you to the magical list of interest...

Rantos said:
So whens this bad boi gonna be up?
As soon as I've finished writing up the tabs. I'm currently working on Settings/Locations, then moving onto Lore. I'll let you guys know when it's up, and I'll tag you in the OOC. ( :) ) It should hopefully be up later this week.

Obsessed said:
Your welcome!

*causally strolls by stops suddenly mid step back peddles furiously.

"WHOA hello there!'

Consider myself interested

amybri18 said:
As soon as I've finished writing up the tabs. I'm currently working on Settings/Locations, then moving onto Lore. I'll let you guys know when it's up, and I'll tag you in the OOC. ( :) ) It should hopefully be up later this week.
Sweet! Looking forward!

*scrambles around thinking of an oc to play as*

Actually I could just pick a name and then pin the power to them lol.

HollyLeafForever said:
I AM SO IN DAMMIT
Ok.

Calibutcher said:
*causally strolls by stops suddenly mid step back peddles furiously.
"WHOA hello there!'

Consider myself interested
Great! I'll add you to the magical list of interest...

@Gilgog @Kel Vas @Obsessed @Calibutcher

Hey! I have finally finished the locations, and have moved onto the DNA types. It would be awesome if you guys helped me out in thinking up some powers, as my imagination is probably going to fail me soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back