• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𑁋ou·tré. ♡

Where would you prefer the location be?

• Seoul

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Washington

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Ireland

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • London

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

sacclothe;

𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜.
sad and bad.
So beautiful, like a stream of rain water: Our crystal clear story
CHARACTERS
OUT OF CHARACTER
IN CHARACTER
SCROLL!
PLOT

What do you get when a mouthy socialite pisses off the parents that fund everything in their life? Cut off. You get cut off. That’s exactly what happened to Muse A and despite the immediate apologies and overdramatic pleading, it was set in stone.

“I can’t pay for this apartment. How am I supposed to pay for this without any money?”

His father scoffed. “ Like anyone else. Get a roommate. “

A roommate? 畜生 ! This apartment has SIX rooms. Then it dawned on them. . . they’d just apply for five roommates. Six strangers living under one roof? Did it sound miserable and potentially chaotic? Yes. Did they need the money in order to keep this part of their lifestyle? Ugh, yes.

IN THE APARTMENT 201
Muse A. sacclothe; sacclothe; Male.
Muse B. love again; love again; Male.
Muse C. open
Muse D. open
Muse E. open

APARTMENT 202
Muse F. sacclothe; sacclothe; Female.
Muse G love again; love again; Female.

APARTMENT 203
currently none !

RULES
NO.1 [ 1 ] post in a [ 7 day ] period minimum. if you can't meet that, don't join. i'm hoping we can post a bit more frequently than that.
NO.2 when posting your interest, please tell me the gender of the character you're thinking of making.
NO.3 you can have two characters. one can be in the house if spots are open and one can live in another building ( like f + g ) or outside of the building altogether.
NO.4 do i really need to tell you to behave like civilized people? don't be assholes.
NO.5 love again; love again; is my co-mod. treat her nicely.
MISC
Angst. Slice of life. Romance. Occasional dark themes. ; { Lazy lit writers like myself are welcome and I do expect quality responses. If you wouldn’t call yourself literate, please don’t join. }

© pasta

Last edited:
love again; love again; is my comod.
read the rules before anything otherwise you'll look annoying silly if you just post, " interested " without the criteria i requested.
[
imhangrygivemeaminuteok ]

tenor.gif
ps : you can still vote on the poll if you're not going to join. it helps me figure out a setting.

Last edited:
wanna do a fem character for this might double up if a spots open

[ Sylvio Sylvio + Void Dweller Void Dweller ]

there are technically unlimited spots. it's entirely up to you. it's just that if you choose to double,
only one of the characters can be in the main house with the five roomies. speaking of which, i suppose you guys
should clarify if you want your character to be in apartment 201 or elsewhere. the gender choice is yours. i'm obviously
just hoping nothing is too unbalanced but it is what it is ! hope this helps.

𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 :
[ ex. ] male in 201 and female in apartment 203 or [ ex. ] female in 202 and male living in another location altogether
otherwise use a similar format for posting interest in a singular character
!

just some references. say it however you want but this helps, right?

Last edited:
[ Sylvio Sylvio ] noted, thank you.
this isn’t first come first served for the 201 house so once the cs is up, i’ll have brief applications. i’ll let you know!

𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 :
to anyone else, i didn’t expect three boys right away for the 201 house so if you’re interested. . .
maybe consider tossing in a girl or two? ~

Last edited:
Interested as well!
I read the rules but my interest in solo vs doubles depend on ease of finding fcs so if it's real photos fcs then I'll stick to just being interested in Female [201] but if it's an anything goes I'll probably go doubles and add a Male for Room [203? 204? would depend on whos interested in roommating w him lol]

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
hi (。◕‿‿◕。) real fcs for this rp ! applying for just one character is perfectly fine as well. whatever you're most comfortable with. look forward to seeing what you come up with.

i'll post the little application sheet in the morning. ♡

guys are just hard to find decent photos of lol; actually i will go doubles tho found a decent resource for real photo fcs thanks to tumblr

very much interested~ i'm thinking fem. for 201 and male for 203? haven't rped in forever so hopefully, I'm not too rusty >_<

Okay Kyung's up might try my hand at that word wall stuff later, and Yeong's wip af but thats all im getting to til the morning lol

@elixer @sacclothe do we have a date to make them by? (Rpns tags are hating me sorry)

so quick! definitely don't feel pressured with the word wall, it's just something i like to do. i think it gives an opportunity to look at a character in a different way.

the 18th is the due date for now but if everyone who would like to submit is finished by then, we can start earlier. so, plenty of time.

so quick! definitely don't feel pressured with the word wall, it's just something i like to do. i think it gives an opportunity to look at a character in a different way.

the 18th is the due date for now but if everyone who would like to submit is finished by then, we can start earlier. so, plenty of time.
sorry if this is a silly question but I was wondering what the word wall is. is it words or short phrases that relate to the character themselves or things they like or like a general aesthetic/setting? i think it's really nice in your character sheet so I wanted to include it in mine >~<

Evarius Evarius
lovely! the application form for your character can be found here.

cherry lips cherry lips
no, not silly at all, that’s my bad, it’s very vague! definitely any & all of the above. anything that makes you think of your character, literally or symbolically. i also like to think of it as things I would add to their pintrest board/things that feel like them. you could give me a list of pasta dishes that your character enjoys if that’s what they are into & i’d be happy, so definitely no rules to it;;;

Evarius Evarius
lovely! the application form for your character can be found here.

cherry lips cherry lips
no, not silly at all, that’s my bad, it’s very vague! definitely any & all of the above. anything that makes you think of your character, literally or symbolically. i also like to think of it as things I would add to their pintrest board/things that feel like them. you could give me a list of pasta dishes that your character enjoys if that’s what they are into & i’d be happy, so definitely no rules to it;;;
okay great! thank you for explaining it~ i'm excited to try it out now

now mine are both done including my attempt at a word wall for them <3

akeno akeno
great! applications are over here & a couple of sheets are up so you can eye 👀 what types of characters people are hoping to write so we can make sure there aren't any that are too similar ! applications close on the 18th at this point. lmk if you have any questions !

I'd like to apply for a female in 201, and a male in 203? Do I need to send you the CS first or post straight in the CS thread?

hesitantly saying that ji-a is finished! i will probably still work on her sheet but for now it's done~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back