• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Otherworld: When Two Worlds Collide (OOC Plot Discussion )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yahhah Yahhah How much Fyrie knows about goblins? Could she have read about what humans has done to them in past? Or does she have knowledge of her pastself even when she doesn't have memories. If so then she could just know that goblins are affair of humans and are pack creatures, AKA it's very rare that there is only lonely goblin.

I don't know how Jayden should enter in to the rp. Any ideas?
I’ve got free characters on both realms, in the human world theres a fire causing a lot of ruckus.
Yahhah Yahhah How much Fyrie knows about goblins? Could she have read about what humans has done to them in past? Or does she have knowledge of her pastself even when she doesn't have memories. If so then she could just know that goblins are affair of humans and are pack creatures, AKA it's very rare that there is only lonely goblin.
Fyrie probably doesn’t know that much about goblins. I imagine the way the Phoenix works is like it’s a body that reincarnates it’s soul from its own ashes, Fyrie can unlock the memories of her past lives but she’s only been around for fifteen years and hasn’t unlocked that yet. It would probably be just surface level information Florence and Mikoro have taught her.

Fyrie probably doesn’t know that much about goblins. I imagine the way the Phoenix works is like it’s a body that reincarnates it’s soul from its own ashes, Fyrie can unlock the memories of her past lives but she’s only been around for fifteen years and hasn’t unlocked that yet. It would probably be just surface level information Florence and Mikoro have taught her.
Well in surface level info: Goblins are pack creatures, normally there is more than one goblin.

Scratch my previous statement. :)
Just got the email that some of my assignments got pushed back a week, so I've got more time to reply now. Sorry for the confusion! ^^

PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Naaah rikkis blond. The pic is just in black and white.

Also I love playing the game is rikki going to fight or flirt. I should make a chart who i think he'll try what first lmaoo

jinxxes jinxxes

That would be pretty funny. Though if you flirt with Auguste he’d get some pretty interesting reactions out of him considering he’s still stuck in the late 1700s mindset. (He’s trying to update but it’s slow progress)

Hey everyone
So it's really busy at work but y'all's writing is superb I love reading each one of y'alls responses :)
I'll try and respond soon myself.

Oh lol I wasn't aware she snuck off to a different house. Must have missed that bit, sorry
Oh Tup get lot done, when she get out from Riah's room: she destroyed car, started couple small fires in differen't people's yards and beat some of humans who tried to stop her before police and firefighters came.

Oh Tup get lot done, when she get out from Riah's room: she destroyed car, started couple small fires in differen't people's yards and beat some of humans who tried to stop her before police and firefighters came.
lol such an active child. Bel shall adopt Tup and encourage her mayhem further lmao

lol such an active child. Bel shall adopt Tup and encourage her mayhem further lmao
Too bad Bel is human, and from british isles. I think RP is taking place in America and as Otherworld is pretty much identical by terrain wise, local goblins are survivors of near extinction of goblins at old world by hands of european knights, soldiers and adventurers (hunters) and that includes british isles. You can imagine how horrible it was to those goblins to get on boat and travel other side of world and they wouldn't be able to make bonfire, as otherwise they would sink with ship.

Too bad Bel is human, and from british isles. I think RP is taking place in America and as Otherworld is pretty much identical by terrain wise, local goblins are survivors of near extinction of goblins at old world by hands of european knights, soldiers and adventurers (hunters) and that includes british isles. You can imagine how horrible it was to those goblins to get on boat and travel other side of world and they wouldn't be able to make bonfire, as otherwise they would sink with ship.
Ah, how unfortunate.

Ah, how unfortunate.
It's very easy to disarm and immobilize Tup, as she's blind and prone. Kick or step on her club hand, would be enough to disarm and kick to side or just grabbing her up from her hair (after disarming it would be safe) don't try grabbing cloak, that would just break apart and tunic underneath of her cloak isn't in much better condition

Also Mianigh Mianigh it's very hard recognize different between female and male goblin from far. It's not easy recognize gender of young tomboy, what is what Tup looks like in human world. Riah could have spotted differences that helped Riah to recognize Tup as girl, as she was right front of her.

Last edited:
T^T I'm honestly so sad Riah missed out on interacting with Tup she seemed super interesting

I think everyone are thinking that Tup is child... well yes she looks like child in human world, acts like child too, but in Otherworld, she's, by goblins, mature enough to not be child goblin. What that's in human years? I really haven't choosed, she has lived alone little over year and other goblins didn't kick out child from their tribe.
(It's bit harder to choose her age because so different aging times of goblins, they do mature earlier than humans)

I think everyone are thinking that Tup is child... well yes she looks like child in human world, acts like child too, but in Otherworld, she's, by goblins, mature enough to not be child goblin. What that's in human years? I really haven't choosed, she has lived alone little over year and other goblins didn't kick out child from their tribe.
(It's bit harder to choose her age because so different aging times of goblins, they do mature earlier than humans)
yes my character def thinks of tup as a child due to te appearance change when she entered the human realm (but I know better ) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back