• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *Otherworld: When Two Worlds Collide* (CS)

OOC
Here
Lore
Here

MirMonster13

"..And they loved with a love that was more..."
Okay everyone, hello. This will be the CS thread for the RP (name above :) lol ) Any questions just PM me or you can, of course, ask them on here. There is also a post in the 'Roleplay Discussion & Advice' area called - Otherworld: When Two Worlds Collide (OOC Plot Discussion )
Thank You !!

CS/ Skeleton:
Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Race (human, vampire, vampire, sanguinarian dhampir, werewolf, lycan, shifter, benders, android, mutants, mythological beings, demons, ghost, zombie, ect):
Description (your choice of picture or you can describe your character if you'd like):
Abilities (if any; this does include having the Sight or being Awakened):
Weapons (if any):
Personality (I understand if you would rather just play out your character in the RP for us to discover the personality of your character you can just put n/a ):
Bio/ Info/ hobbies (I understand if you would rather just play out your character in the RP for us to discover the bio/info/ hobbies of your character you can just put n/a; this does include having the Sight or being Awakened):
Other (just in case I missed anything):

Last edited:
CS/ Skeleton:
Name: Riah K. Torriz
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Race (human, vamp, shifter, android, etc..): Human/ psychic vampire (but has been Awakened)
Description (your choice of picture or you can describe your character if you'd like): riah.jpg
Abilities (if any): Still coming into them but right now has super strength and swift healing, also has heightened senses (hearing, seeing, smelling, feeling, tasting)
Weapons (if any): Mostly uses her fists, is good in mixed martial arts, Kung-Fu, taekwondo, muay thai, ect. but is also well learned in her samurai sword, spear and shuriken/ throwing knives. She will hardly ever use a gun
Personality (I understand if you would rather just play out your character in the RP for us to discover the personality of your character you can just put n/a): Depends on the person she's interacting with really
Bio/ Info/ hobbies (I understand if you would rather just play out your character in the RP for us to discover the bio/info/ hobbies of your character you can just put n/a): She has been Awakened for a few years now, around when she was about 11-12 years old she had thought she was a regular human. She had killed her mother during childbirth, who was also a psychic vampire, due to her stealing all her energy when she was just a baby. She lost her brother, her role-model and her older sister was too popular to focus on anything that didn't involve herself, and her father was too lost, if not in work, then in being a drunk that she had no one else to turn to. The friends she had trusted were occultist who, had said she had a charm on her soul, had forced it awake and she has known about the Otherworld ever since and has been trying to run from her prophecy.
Hobbies include skateboarding, hiking, writing or reading or just going on adventures in general
Other (just in case I missed anything): unsure atm lol..

CS/ Skeleton:
Name: Travaron Conall
Gender: Male Sexual Orientation: Pansexual Race (human, vampire, vampire, sanguinarian dhampir, werewolf, lycan, shifter, benders, android, mutants, mythological beings, demons, ghost, zombie, ect): Dark Elf Rogue Warrior
Description (your choice of picture or you can describe your character if you'd like): darkelf1.png
Abilities (if any; this does include having the Sight or being Awakened): Dark Magic Affinity, agility, superhuman strength, stamina, can learn at a faster pace than most beings
Weapons (if any): dark-elven-hunter-blade--an-600028-1.jpg
Personality (I understand if you would rather just play out your character in the RP for us to discover the personality of your character you can just put n/a ): Very curious, most of the time he's pensive. Can be obnoxious at times acting as a know-it-all
Bio/ Info/ hobbies (I understand if you would rather just play out your character in the RP for us to discover the bio/info/ hobbies of your character you can just put n/a; this does include having the Sight or being Awakened): Became a rogue warrior after the first 15 years of his life, decided the other dark elves were limiting him on what he could learn so he left. Travaron became a traveler moving from city to city or village to village in the Otherworld until he happened upon a mixed group of the Otherworld residents speaking of the glamour wall coming apart. Now he seeks out the rifts, wanting to see what the Human world has for him to discover.
Hobbies include watching people torture each other either with words or action
he also loves learning new things
Other (just in case I missed anything): n/a atm..

CS/ Skeleton:
Name: Ashton Zanthanio
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Race (human, vampire, vampire, sanguinarian dhampir, werewolf, lycan, shifter, benders, android, mutants, mythological beings, demons, ghost, zombie, ect):
Description (your choice of picture or you can describe your character if you'd like): 52c6f924b2bc8366792acaab09b2264d.jpg
Abilities (if any; this does include having the Sight or being Awakened): he's knows the craft very well
Weapons (if any): just his spells
Personality (I understand if you would rather just play out your character in the RP for us to discover the personality of your character you can just put n/a ): he's very proud and thinks he's invincible even though he's practically human if his Wiccan abilities were stripped.
Bio/ Info/ hobbies (I understand if you would rather just play out your character in the RP for us to discover the bio/info/ hobbies of your character you can just put n/a (this does include having the Sight or being Awakened): his family, long before him, was practically banned from the Otherworld's witchy families (who were in charge during that time) due to their alliances with the humans. Present time now, they live quietly on the outskirts of a small, unguarded, town, being known as the P.I family and they get paid very well. Ash has yet to come into interest with taking on the family business for he wants to see the Otherworld and possibly see if he can live longer than 100 plus years. He does go to the same school as Riah and Lawrence even has some classes with them both or one alone but he's never really spoken with either of them. He avoids contact, as best as possible, as to not get close enough to have his heart be attached to someone who he knows will perish within a few years.
Other (just in case I missed anything): he does know about the rifts due to his family speaking of them but he's never seen one himself

Last edited:
Mianigh Mianigh

Dennis.jpg
Name: Dennis
Age: So long, he can't remember how old he is anymore (not immortal, just youthful, don't worry)
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Race: The Unicorn
Abilities (if any): His blood has healing properties, he's a little stronger than normal humans with his physique would be
Weapons (if any): A silver shortsword, nothing fancy
Personality: Aloof, introverted, quiet, generally ambivalent towards people and life
Bio/ Info/ hobbies: When Dennis emerged from the portal, he expected to be a horse. However, something about the portal's magic or the latent power of the Earth itself transformed him against his will into a human shape. He has been living this way ever since. It's been about 25 years since the change, and he has basically spent his entire time here on Earth playing video games in his Pjs alone with only microwaved pizza and tap water. Dennis needs friends.
Other (just in case I missed anything): Looking to make connections. Dennis needs to be forced into social interactions...

Lawrence.jpeg.jpg
Name: Lawrence Drake
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Race: Dragon
Abilities (if any): Can transform into a literal dragon, fire breath, super strength, night vision, heightened senses
Weapons (if any): Pure brute strength, spontaneous fire, and overwhelming physical presence, what more do you need?
Personality: A bit of a nerd, Lawrence wants to get along with everybody and is an endless optimist. Sometimes he gets on people's nerves with just how overly caring and bubbly he is, but he's too oblivious to notice.
Bio/ Info/ hobbies: Lawrence goes to the same school as Riah. They share a couple classes even. When Riah first awakened, Lawrence sensed it immediately and was one of those who helped bring her into the Otherworld. All of the members of Lawrence's family are dragons, and from birth dragons know what they are. There are a lot of drakes on Earth now, but luckily for the humans, they have about equivalent lifespans to what a typical person would have. Drakes like to keep to themselves and typically live in small communities all together. Some of Lawrence's hobbies are video games, basketball, and playing chess. He is also tone-deaf.
Other (just in case I missed anything): If all seems well to you, all is well for me. Oh, and Lawrence has a crush on Riah. ^^ That's his own problem.

You're welcome
Its been a while since I had been on an RP site, definitely a lot more rules from what I remember lol
Thanks for Joining btw, it's still slightly under construction but I will keep updated when everything is finally done :)
-Thank You

image.jpeg
WIP
CS/ Skeleton
Name: Eleanor Winscott
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Race: Human
Description : Quiet and unassuming, Elena tends to morph with the the background, not that she was incompetent or anything, no. Quite the opposite actually. Behind her oxen eyes lies an ocean of mystery, the crafty beings sometimes pertaining to one thing but the next moment, it's gone. She usually lets others be her mouthpiece to voice out her concerns and whatnots and tends to have a sidekick at her beck and call, although there aren't many volunteers considering her cold and distant nature.

Perhaps that's why she joined the cult.

Most would be surprised at her choice considering her otherwise athiestic mindset towards religion and yet, she was still lured in by the captivating and tempting arms of the cultists. She was quite the big-time follower and no sooner was she promoted to a priestess to preach the word of the Devil to eager minds and hearts. But no, she couldn't handle it unless someone else did it...........WIP immature continue this later while I get those creative juices goin :p
Abilities:
Devil's Tongue - a painful but fulfilling process one must go through in order to be promoted to a priest, the receiver has a hot iron poker enchanted to not imbue actual physical damage but just engrave a language. These in most cases are needed to use Artifacts to unleash magic.
Weapons :
Lantern of Anguish - An ornately carved out trunk made with intricately thought out curves and handles. A set of iron cages blot out the burning flame that kindles bright orange in the light. When the Artifact is fed with a respectable sum of sacrifices, the fire turns a ghostly blue as the iron heats up to an unbearable temperature despite it's material and spits out globs of magma and brimstone.
Scroll of Gula - A parchment containing various undecipherable letters pertaining somewhat to a ritual, with the images beside it seeming to depict pictures of malnourished children suffering from famine. If spoken within the proper language, a deadly curse may ensue those affected, which apparently pertains to hunger.
Bio/ Info/ hobbies :

Last edited:
I updated the CS sheet just a tad if anyone wanted to take another look lol..it's probably not that noticeable ..

Name: Tup
Sexual Orientation: Tup likes fire
Goblin
Description (your choice of picture or you can describe your character if you'd like):
It's not easy to recognise gender of Tup in otherworld.
Tup.png

Human Tup: (Still hard to recognise gender)
Human Tup.jpg
Abilities (if any; this does include having the Sight or being Awakened): Fire resistant (not immune), nightvision

Her spit gives Sight, she herself is immune to her spit and she has lost her own Sight, before she even knew that she had one.

Weapons (if any):
club-drawing-weapon.png
Personality (I understand if you would rather just play out your character in the RP for us to discover the personality of your character you can just put n/a ):
Tup likes fire and is eager to light up anything. Bit silly and likes fire "little" too much.
Bio/ Info/ hobbies (I understand if you would rather just play out your character in the RP for us to discover the bio/info/ hobbies of your character you can just put n/a; this does include having the Sight or being Awakened): Ignites places on fire.
Other (just in case I missed anything): Small like goblin, talks badly human language.

Last edited:
Wards of The Witch
(Witch herself is an NPC I have in mind).

The Familiar

Name: Mikoro

Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Race (human, vampire, vampire, sanguinarian dhampir, werewolf, lycan, shifter, benders, android, mutants, mythological beings, demons, ghost, zombie, ect): Shapeshifting familiar

Description (your choice of picture or you can describe your character if you'd like): Mikoro.jpg(Stands at around five foot five in human form which is his default.)

Abilities (if any; this does include having the Sight or being Awakened): Mikoro has the ability to shapeshift into anything his mistress(the witch) wishes him to be. When he shapeshifts he gains the abilities possessed by the race he changes into.

Weapons (if any): Uses a khopesh in battle as a human.

Personality (I understand if you would rather just play out your character in the RP for us to discover the personality of your character you can just put n/a ): N/A
Bio/ Info/ hobbies (I understand if you would rather just play out your character in the RP for us to discover the bio/info/ hobbies of your character you can just put n/a; this does include having the Sight or being Awakened):N/A
Very self conscious about his height and protective of his mistress.

The Gunslinger

Name: Sean O'Henry

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Race (human, vampire, vampire, sanguinarian dhampir, werewolf, lycan, shifter, benders, android, mutants, mythological beings, demons, ghost, zombie, ect): Werewolf. (Formerly human).

Description (your choice of picture or you can describe your character if you'd like). F1B59275-C983-4C8F-BB28-417D8A723DF0.jpeg

Being a werewolf Sean can shapeshift into a half wolf, half human form. He has enhanced stamina in his normal form as well as enhanced senses. Sean also possesses greater speed and agility in his wolf form. Sean also possesses a healing factor which can save him from most types of damage silver is an exception to this. Sean is an amazing shot with a rifle or revolver. Has the sight.
Weapons (if any):
The Widowmaker:
A semi-automatic rifle which has been modified by Hrothgar to be able to fire explosive and corrosive rounds.
The Peacekeeper: A six shot revolver.

Personality (I understand if you would rather just play out your character in the RP for us to discover the personality of your character you can just put n/a ): N/A
Bio/ Info/ hobbies (I understand if you would rather just play out your character in the RP for us to discover the bio/info/ hobbies of your character you can just put n/a; this does include having the Sight or being Awakened): N/A
Speaks with a stereotypical western accent.

The Phoenix
Name: Fyrie

Age: Body has been alive for a good 10,000 years. Has been Fyrie for about fifteen.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Race (human, vampire, vampire, sanguinarian dhampir, werewolf, lycan, shifter, benders, android, mutants, mythological beings, demons, ghost, zombie, ect): Phoenix

Description (your choice of picture or you can describe your character if you'd like). 2369EB73-D638-4E0E-A1A0-FCF9A5D9916E.jpeg

Fyrie being a phoenix has incredibly powerful fire abilities. Her true form is that of a massive fiery eagle though she cannot unlock it. Fyrie is not harmed by flame or heat and if she were to die her body would reincarnate another soul to become the phoenix(The new phoenix would be a completely new individual and not carry any of Fyrie's memories or characteristics). Has the sight.

Weapons (if any): Doesn't carry weapons

Bio/ Info/ hobbies (I understand if you would rather just play out your character in the RP for us to discover the bio/info/ hobbies of your character you can just put n/a; this does include having the Sight or being Awakened):N/A

Is sort of like a hyperactive little sister to the other wards. Has recently found her way into the human world.

The Craftsman

Name: Hrothgar

Race (human, vampire, vampire, sanguinarian dhampir, werewolf, lycan, shifter, benders, android, mutants, mythological beings, demons, ghost, zombie, ect): Dwarf

Description (your choice of picture or you can describe your character if you'd like). C35CB4C6-D718-4DCE-834E-2716DE9AB1FD.jpeg

Hrothgar is sturdier then your average human, he can see in complete darkness. Hrothgar is a highly skilled craftsman having made lots of powerful weapons and armors imbuing his works with magics.

Weapons (if any): For a weapon Hrothgar carries a large hammer, well large for his size.

Many of the weapons carried by the wards were crafted or tampered with by Hrothgar.

The Mountain
Name: Balin

Race (human, vampire, vampire, sanguinarian dhampir, werewolf, lycan, shifter, benders, android, mutants, mythological beings, demons, ghost, zombie, ect): Giant

Description (your choice of picture or you can describe your character if you'd like): 97C633C1-5B2E-48BD-ABC8-82D862B38EBD.jpeg

Being a giant Balin commands immense strength and durability. Her true height is around 50 feet tall though she can shrink down to about 6 feet.

Weapons (if any): Can summon a giant axe she's named Promise using a rune.

Bio/ Info/ hobbies (I understand if you would rather just play out your character in the RP for us to discover the bio/info/ hobbies of your character you can just put n/a; this does include having the Sight or being Awakened): N/A.

Other (just in case I missed anything): (All of these characters are part of a group called the Wards of the Witch meaning they basically work for a powerful NPC witch together. The witch is interested in the state of the glamour and has each of them investigating in one way or another. Hope they all work alright. Will have pics up soon).

CS/ Skeleton:

Name: Auguste Giroux

Sexual Orientation: Demisexual

Race: Vengeful Spirit

Description: He usually wears the form of when he was alive but his personal ability is locked behind his vengeful form which is a monochromatic terror.
20200322_153843.jpg
Abilities (if any; this does include having the Sight or being Awakened): Has sight since he died. He has his racial abilities that include invisibility, intangibility, flying, and teleportation. His personal ability is to heal people with ghostly white ribbons and collect their injury turning the ribbon black and give that injury to the person that touches the black ribbon.

Weapons (if any): Rapier

Personality: He is cold but polite. Always seems distant from people. Is also old fashioned in both looks, customs, and personality.

Bio/ Info/ hobbies: He was born a French noble in 1769. He rather kind for a noble as he made sure his subjects were taken care of and always had something to eat. But he particular quirk in his personality. He hated criminals with a fierce vengeance, maybe it was developed early in his life. The maids whisper to each other that late Lord Giroux was sterile so where did this child come from? One maid mutters quietly that she saw the Lord take him off the street perhaps he saw Master Auguste’s beautiful face and thought to keep him. Another maid laughs who would believe that Auguste is his child unless all the looks from the mother. The maids hush when they see Auguste’s cold eyes looks towards them. For someone who made kind actions he wore such an icy expression. But maids knew something about him that none of them dare whisper. Deep under his manor was a dungeon where he tortured the criminals. People feared him for this but knew that none would end up there so long as they behaved. But few knew that he would also take the other nobles who committed atrocities. Though one person knew and hated Auguste for it so when the time came for the nobles to leave France the man pointed at Auguste. The masses cared little if Auguste was a good noble as in their minds there were none and so he was dragged away. Auguste Giroux died in 1794 France but he came back to take his vengeance. He slaughtered those he sent him to his death and was particularly brutal with one man. But when his vengeance was done he should’ve moved on but he didn’t. Regaining his coherency after his act he felt lost. So he continued what he used to do and became a boogeyman for the rotten. And with his new found freedom he targeted those that were too rich and powerful to punish. Though he noticed that he could see new creatures along side people. The ones that came from storybooks. He didn’t know what do with them so he avoided them for 226 years but he finally realizes that he can’t ignore half the population so for the first time in centuries he going to break his accidentally self imposed isolation.

Other: He basically has had no interactions with anyone from the otherside. He’s avoided most humans too since he doesn’t want to find out if an exorcism hurts.

Last edited:
[div class="root"] [div class="flexcontainer"] [div class="flexbox"] [div class="seikamainL"] [div class="seikaIMG clicker" style="background: url('https://static.zerochan.net/Camus.%28Utapri%29.full.2797228.png') 50% 25%/400px 600px no-repeat;"] [div class="name"] [div class="EN"] Rikki Ellison [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tabarea"] [div class="tabs basicstabs tabselect"]
basics#
[div class="tabtitle"] Basics [/div] [div class="tabsubtitle"] general infoxxappearancexxpersonality [/div] [/div] [div class="tabs detailstabs"]
details#
[div class="tabtitle"] Details [/div] [div class="tabsubtitle"] historyxxrelationshipsxx [/div] [/div] [div class="tabs skillstabs"]
skills#
[div class="tabtitle"] Abilities [/div] [div class="tabsubtitle"] skills [/div] [/div] [div class="tabs extratabs"]
extra#
[div class="tabtitle"] Extra [/div] [div class="tabsubtitle"] notesxxgallery [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="flexbox"] [div class="scrollbox1"] [div class="EN"] Vampire [/div] [div class="indented" style="font-style: italic; margin-top: 25px;"] /ˈvamˌpī(ə)r/
plural -s

[/div] [div class="bodytext" style="font-style: italic;"] noun

[/div] [div class="indented"] A creature from folklore that subsists by feeding on the vital essence of the living. [/div] [/div] [div class="scrollbox2"] [div class="content basicsinfo"] [div class="line" style="margin-top: 6px;"] [div class="lineheader"] xgeneral information . [/div] [/div] [div class="listwrap"] [div class="question"] name [/div] [div class="answer"] Rikki Ellison [/div] [/div] [div class="listwrap"] [div class="question"] nickname [/div] [div class="answer"] Blondie, Freckles, Dracula [/div] [/div] [div class="listwrap"] [div class="question"] age [/div] [div class="answer"] Twenty-two (22) [/div] [/div] [div class="listwrap"] [div class="question"] D.O.B. [/div] [div class="answer"] March 24th [/div] [/div] [div class="listwrap"] [div class="question"] Sexuality [/div] [div class="answer"] Pansexual [/div] [/div] [div class="listwrap"] [div class="question"] residence [/div] [div class="answer"] OtherWorld [/div] [/div] [div class="listwrap"] [div class="question"] languages [/div] [div class="answer"] English [/div] [/div] [div class="line"] [div class="lineheader"] xappearance . [/div] [/div] [div class="listwrap"] [div class="question"] height [/div] [div class="answer"] 6'0" [/div] [/div] [div class="listwrap"] [div class="question"] weight [/div] [div class="answer"] 175 pounds [/div] [/div] [div class="listwrap"] [div class="question"] style [/div] [div class="answer"] Street style, baggy, and dark colors [/div] [/div] [div class="listwrap"] [div class="question"] diseases [/div] [div class="answer"] n/a [/div] [/div] [div class="listwrap"] [div class="question"] habits [/div] [div class="answer"] Smoking, drinking, nail biting [/div] [/div] [div class="bodytext"]
For being someone so rough and aggressive, Rikki is deceptively pretty in his looks and even appears a bit more on the androgynous side. His skin has a deep tan and littered with freckles, though is interrupted with scars from always picking fights. The worst of which starts on his shoulder and travels down his back, the only one that he is self-conscious about. Long blond reaches well past his shoulders sits on his head, when he ties it up to keep out of his face that reveals an undercut. Rikki's eyes are a blue-gray, and usually carry an intense expression, looking as if he is seeing right through to someones core. All these features are on an athletic build, trained to handle himself in a fight. [/div] [div class="line"] [div class="lineheader"] xpersonality . [/div] [/div] [div class="accentheader"] TRAITS [/div] [div class="indented"] + Perceptive + Intuitive + Adaptable + Passionate + Ambitious +
- Manipulative - Aggressive - Stubborn - Self-Indulging - Impulsive -

[/div] [div class="bodytext"] Rikki is someone difficult to get along with; he has a very intense and passionate nature and is always searching for trouble. However, he does hold a certain way with words though and, if he wants to, can be quite charming; which is what he bases his manipulation on. Though, many might still be weary as he seems sketchy and mysterious, he likes using that attitude to lure people in, as those who stay despite feeling there's some danger are easy to prey on.

In actuality, much of his unpleasant attitude is a defense mechanism. Rikki is scared to get close to people and makes himself a villain to keep people from getting attached to him, or worse, him getting attached to them. His act has become so engraved that he even fools himself into thinking he likes being alone, but when his walls get broken down he would find he craves affection. [/div] [/div] [div class="content detailsinfo hidecontent"] [div class="line" style="margin-top: 6px;"] [div class="lineheader"] xhistory . [/div] [/div] [div class="bodytext"] Unavailable. Updated as information is revealed. [/div] [div class="line"] [div class="lineheader"] xrelationships . [/div] [/div] [div class="accentheader"] Michael ??? [/div] [div class="indented"] Mysterious character that Rikki occasionally mentions. He seems rather fond of this person but avoids going too deep into conversation. Presumably dead based on reference in past tense and claims that he is "gone now." [/div] [div class="accentheader"] Daisy [/div] [div class="indented"] Rikki's cat, a small orange tabby with a fiery personality. She does not get along with others well and is territorial of Rikki. He let's her wander outside during the day if she so pleases, and she always returns home at night. A few years back, after an eventful evening of tavern crawling, she came out of the shadows and stole Rikki's wallet. In a drunken haze, he chased after her to retrieve his belongings, where he was led through a portal and into the human world. Not knowing how to get back, Rikki made due with the best of what he had an continued his nightly activities, enjoying partying among the humans. The next thing he remembers is waking up in his own bed, cat sleeping on his chest, and a major hangover. Assumingly having been led back home after getting black out drunk. [/div] [/div] [div class="content skillsinfo hidecontent"] [div class="line" style="margin-top: 6px;"] [div class="lineheader"] xskills . [/div] [/div] [div class="accentheader"] Cooking [/div] [div class="indented"] A surprising skill set for his dietary needs, Rikki learned how to cook over the years for those who more fortunate in being brought to his home. He understands what tastes good for others and what mixes well naturally. In the end, it just falls that he would prefer the blood he takes in his tastes. A bad diet in a victim doesn't have good tasting blood. [/div] [div class="accentheader"] Heightened Strength [/div] [div class="indented"] While already muscular, Rikki's strength is greater than what that of his body-type would be. However, he takes a far greater hit to his strength if he does not properly eat, an action that occasionally happens if he gets too stressed out, or obsessed onto an idea. [/div] [div class="accentheader"] Heightened Senses [/div] [div class="indented"] The general senses (sight, hearing, smell, etc...) are all heightened for him, better suited for stalking his prey or on lookout for enemies. [/div] [div class="accentheader"] Enhanced Healing [/div] [div class="indented"] If he takes proper care of himself with feeding, Rikki's healing factor is greater than regular humans and he is much harder to kill. Of course he is nowhere near invincible, albeit acting like he is, and the rate of healing wears him out if the injuries are severe. This process is simply accelerated, and can only do what a human's body is capable of; scarring still occurs and he cannot reattach limbs. [/div] [/div] [div class="content extrainfo hidecontent"] [div class="line" style="margin-top: 6px;"] [div class="lineheader"] xnotes . [/div] [/div] [div class="accentheader"] name meaning [/div] [div class="indented"] "complete ruler; peaceful ruler" [/div] [div class="accentheader"] Weapons [/div] [div class="indented"] At home Rikki keeps a nice variety of weapons hidden, mainly in the form of knives and guns. On hand, it depends on what he was feeling for that day. Perhaps he'd wear brass knuckles if he was itching to pick a fight, a gun if he's feeling nervous, or maybe a blade if he's on the hunt. [/div] [div class="accentheader"] Neat-Freak [/div] [div class="indented"] His home is immaculate, all about structure and order Rikki keeps what's his clean. In fact, the process of cleaning is an action he finds rather soothing and will do so to clear his mind. [/div] [div class="accentheader"] Hobbies [/div] [div class="indented"] Cooking, cleaning, tavern crawling. [/div] [div class="line"] [div class="lineheader"] xgallery . [/div] [/div] No extra images available. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
code by @Nano
[class name="root"] --bg: #fefefe; --accent: #b54434; --grey1: #656765; --grey2: #aaaaaa; --grey3: #e8e8e8; --text: #878787; --s1: 45px; --s2: 35px; --s3: 25px; --s4: 1.0em; --s5: 0.9em; --JP: 'Sawarabi Mincho', sans-serif; --EN: 'Work Sans', sans-serif; --LH: 125%; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; margin: 0 auto; padding: 50px 0; background-color: var(--bg); font-size: initial; [/class] [class name="flexcontainer"] flex: 1 0 100%; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; margin-left: -20px; width: 100%; max-width: 840px; [/class] [class name="flexbox"] flex: 1 0 300px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 20px; width: 100%; max-width: 400px; height: 650px; background-color: var(--bg); overflow: hidden; position: relative; [/class] [class name="seikamainL"] box-sizing: border-box; padding: 25px; border: 1px solid var(--grey3); background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name="seikaIMG"] display: flex; flex-flow: column-reverse nowrap; width: 100%; max-width: 348px; height: 598px; background: url('') 50% 25%/400px 600px no-repeat; cursor: pointer; transition: height 1.5s ease-in-out 0.4s; [/class] [class name="IMGselect"] height: 348px; transition: height 1.5s ease-in-out 0.4s; [/class] [class name="name"] flex: 1 0 100%; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 20px; width: calc(100% - 40px); max-height: 75px; [/class] [class name="JP"] font-size: var(--s1); font-family: var(--JP); font-weight: 500; color: var(--accent); line-height: 100%; [/class] [class name="EN"] font-size: var(--s2); font-family: var(--EN); font-weight: 900; color: var(--grey1); line-height: 100%; [/class] [class name="scrollbox1"] padding-right: 18px; height: 650px; width: 100%; max-width: 400px; background-color: var(--bg); overflow-y: auto; position: absolute; top: 0px; transition: top 1.5s ease-in-out 1.5s; [/class] [class name="scrollbox2"] height: 650px; width: 100%; max-width: 400px; background-color: var(--bg); overflow: hidden; position: absolute; top: -650px; transition: top 1.5s ease-in-out 0.4s; [/class] [class name="slideUP"] top: -650px; transition: top 1.5s ease-in-out 0.4s; [/class] [class name="slideDOWN"] top: 0; transition: top 1.5s ease-in-out 1.5s; [/class] [class name="bodytext"] font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s4); text-align: justify; color: var(--text); line-height: var(--LH); [/class] [class name="indented"] margin-left: 20px; width: calc(100% - 20px); font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s4); text-align: justify; color: var(--text); line-height: var(--LH); [/class] [class name="tabarea"] margin-top: 10px; height: 240px; width: 100%; max-width: 400px; [/class] [class name="tabs"] box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; height: 60px; width: 100%; background-color: var(--bg); cursor: pointer; transition: background-color .8s ease .1s; [/class] [class name="tabs" state="hover"] background-color: var(--grey3); transition: background-color: .8s ease .1s; [/class] [class name="hometab"] box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; height: 60px; width: 100%; background-color: var(--bg); cursor: pointer; transition: background-color .8s ease .1s; [/class] [class name="hometab" state="hover"] background-color: var(--grey3); transition: background-color: .8s ease .1s; [/class] [class name="tabselect"] background-color: var(--grey3); cursor: default; pointer-events: none; [/class] [class name="tabtitle"] font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s3); font-weight: 900; color: var(--grey1); line-height: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; pointer-events: none; [/class] [class name="tabsubtitle"] font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s4); color: var(--grey2); line-height: 100%; text-transform: lowercase; pointer-events: none; [/class] [class name="content"] position: absolute; padding-right: 18px; height: 650px; width: 100%; max-width: 400px; background-color: var(--bg); overflow-y: auto; top: 0; transition: top 1.5s ease-in-out 1.5s; [/class] [class name="hidecontent"] top: -650px; transition: top 1.5s ease-in-out; [/class] [class name="line"] margin-top: 26px; margin-bottom: 20px; width: 100%; height: 2px; background-color: var(--grey3); [/class] [class name="lineheader"] display: inline-block; float: right; margin-top: -12px; font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s4); color: var(--accent); background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name="listwrap"] display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; width: 100%; [/class] [class name="question"] flex: 1 0 100px; font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s5); color: var(--text); line-height: (--LH); font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class name="answer"] flex: 5 0 100px; font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s5); color: var(--text); line-height: (--LH); text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class name="accentheader"] display: inline-block; font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s4); line-height: (--LH); color: var(--accent); text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [script class="pre"] set seikaIMG 1 [/script] [script class="clicker" on=click] if (eq ${seikaIMG} 0) (set seikaIMG 1) (set seikaIMG 0) if (eq ${seikaIMG} 0) (addClass IMGselect seikaIMG) (removeClass IMGselect seikaIMG) if (eq ${seikaIMG} 0) (addClass slideUP scrollbox1) (removeClass slideUP scrollbox1) if (eq ${seikaIMG} 0) (addClass slideDOWN scrollbox2) (removeClass slideDOWN scrollbox2) [/script] [script class="tabs" version=2] (= select "basics") [/script] [script class="tabs" version=2 on=click] (addClass "hidecontent" "content") (removeClass "tabselect" "tabs") (= select (index (split (getText) "#") 0 )) (addClass "tabselect" (+ select "tabs")) (removeClass "hidecontent" (+ select "info")) [/script]

Last edited:
tumblr_nqm0ir9qmU1qj6sk2o6_r2_500.gif
Name: Belvedere “Bel” d’Guede

Sexual Orientation: Yes (Pansexual)

Race: Human

Description:
5424618-2253529624-tumbl.jpg

Abilities: Bel is skilled in voodoo and various arts often categorized as necromancy. He’s also fairly physically fit, albeit a bit on the wiry side.

Weapons:

Mundane-
Two curved daggers with brass knuckles built into the handles.

Otherworldly- Bound Fiends: Bel currently possesses two bone fiends that are bound to his chakras; a bone snake bound to his sacral chakra, and a chimera-like bone fiend bound to his solar plexus chakra. These fiends cannot be seen by those without the Sight, but can affect the mundane world in strange and subtle ways. For example, the snake can latch onto an individual without being felt and wherever it sinks its fangs into will start to become afflicted with an almost curse-like malady according to Bel’s will until he calls it back or it is otherwise removed.

Personality: If someone were to randomly come up to you and utter the words “Punk Necromancer,” something very akin to Bel would instantly pop into mind. Bel is brash, rude, anti-social, eccentric to a fault, and just overall an unpleasant presence for most normal people to be around. He has exactly zero regard for anyone but himself, only doing something if it could be twisted to be to his benefit – or if the payment involves booze. He’s prone to violence but is not above underhanded acts of cowardice if he feels he’s outmatched. He couldn’t give two flips about the state of the Glamour Wall despite being Awakened, so anyone trying to recruit him to one side or the other has but one question to answer: “What’s in it for me?”

Bio:
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away – a galaxy commonly known as Glasgow, Scotland – there gathered a conglomeration of punks, degenerates, and other undesirable subsets that rebellious teenagers are wont to divide themselves into. Their gathering in an abandoned warehouse – quite illegal, as was their custom – consisted mostly of loud music with screamed vocals, underage drinking, impromptu brawls and other such activities. It would be quite understandable, then, that no one really took notice of a few of their number going missing amidst all the chaos and intoxication.

Stolen away in the night were seven drunk teens, incapacitated further by something almost akin to magic, dragged into what could only be described as a rogue voodoo cult. Their purpose there was clear as they gazed through the sickly haze at the pale-skinned houngan presiding over the ritual – they were human sacrifices. Realizing this, one of the teens managed to shake the spell he’d been put under and made a run for it.

In his mad dash for escape, the teen discovered the rift that the houngan hand been using to channel his power. Without hesitation, he jumped in. The part of the Otherworld he found himself in was a veritable hellscape, the air humid with the stench of death, the very ground seeming to be made of rotting flesh.

It wasn’t long before the denizens of this world sensed his presence. Soon, a fiend that appeared to be made of the bones of half a dozen different animals approached, fangs bared hungrily. In a moment of unearned bravado, with a brash “Oi, fuck you, mate! I’m gonna eat you!” the teen charged at the fiend without fear. Somehow, as if by pure instinct, he managed to absorb the bone fiend into himself.

With the bone fiend’s power and mind now fused into himself, he was able to traverse the hellscape with relative ease, soon finding another rift with which to escape back to the human realm. He found himself far from home in America’s deep south, but managed to scrape along until he found his way to New Orleans.

In New Orleans he was soon found by an old mambo that was drawn to the otherworldly energy the teen now possessed. Calling herself Mama Sophie, she took the headstrong teen under her wing and taught him the ways of voodoo, giving him the new name Belvedere d’Guede upon his becoming her apprentice. After mastering her teachings – and specializing in magics involving the dead and diseased – he returned to Glasgow to hunt down the rogue houngan that had first intended to sacrifice him years prior. After using what he’d learned from Mama Sophie to kill the houngan in a particularly brutal act of revenge, Bel proceeded to become a drifter, wandering the globe to learn other systems of magic and generally just act on his often-twisted whims.

Hobbies: Collecting dead things, scaring the normies, cooking

solpunch2.gif

Name: Jayden Blackfoot
Sexual Orientation: pansexual
Race: Demon
Description: Black hair, right eye is gray and has a scar across it, left eye is dark red, is wearing a black jacket, a gold medallion with a wolf engraving on it, dark blue jeans, and dark gray shoes. (He has wings he just hides them. He can make them to where they are visible and not visible)
Abilities: can summon fire
Weapons: has claws and carries a dagger around
Bio/ Info/ hobbies:
His actual parents died when he was 1 and has been brought up by Emily and James Blackfoot as their son. Jayden has a younger sister Kristina. But just because she is younger than him does not mean she can't beat him in a fight
Other:
Jayden's sister is responsible for the scar over his right eye, causing it to turn gray. Also Jayden has a demonic symbol on the right side of his chest. He was born with it, Kristina also has one in the same spot, but on her back. Blood moons make him go crazy (when I mean he goes crazy, as in he kills anything in sight), but he keeps viles on him that helps him control it. Jayden is in otherworld

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back