• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

I'm afraid I've lost all motivation for this rp. I am sorry
Sorry to see you go, but I definitely understand that feeling.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
I can't believe Luxu did a complete 180 in regards to interacting with Asolu and James. Just 'I hate the way you smell and if I had my way I would have eradicated you from this earth five minutes ago' and then 'oh hey snack buddy! Sit sit!'

He isn’t in yet XD Eddie is still struggling to lure him in. ❤ But I’m totally down for this.
Let's do thiiissss!!
Except it's IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 's turn ^^;

Last edited:
im thinking about getting Isroh a puppy. He's always had a dog in all his other versions. And it'd be kinda funny to watch him try to hide it from miss goron. XD

HandyEnragedHammerheadbird-size_restricted.gif

Demonhunter Demonhunter Luxu knocking over the laptop

IIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMM BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to point out that Aso's smell isnt bad. He doesnt reek of death. His pheromones are sweet. Like freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Except has the effect of like alcohol and that stuff that makes you want to do "it" xD
Of course when he isnt in heat its just a sweet smell. Most of the times its faint unless someones nose is super strong.
Just thought i would point that out.
Im a Boys Love fan and i read omegaverse mangas. So its based off that

True I might of been over the top Just a wee bit ill change it cause I like sweets in this my character is a big fan of lolipops so
well Gimme a sec

I just wanted to point out that Aso's smell isnt bad. He doesnt reek of death. His pheromones are sweet. Like freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Except has the effect of like alcohol and that stuff that makes you want to do "it" xD
Of course when he isnt in heat its just a sweet smell. Most of the times its faint unless someones nose is super strong.
Just thought i would point that out.
Im a Boys Love fan and i read omegaverse mangas. So its based off that

You definitely made a good point of that in your posts ^,^

I don't know if you mentioned that because of my post, but the smell that James was referencing was connected to Demonhunter's post, when the 'smell' of wind and blood swept through the room.

Reply from me is gonna take a bit. I’m sheering all my sheep in one week.

Duly noted! Thanks for letting us know ^,^

You definitely made a good point of that in your posts ^,^

I don't know if you mentioned that because of my post, but the smell that James was referencing was connected to Demonhunter's post, when the 'smell' of wind and blood swept through the room.

Duly noted! Thanks for letting us know ^,^

Ah no i was referring to grims response haha ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back