• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

Awwweeeee... Aso is so stinking nice ;v;
LUXU NEEDS TO GET HIS PRIORITIES STRAIGHT AND PROTECT THE PINK BAB

As if we all weren't already sure enough that james was going to get eaten.

That's really awesome. Honestly, Luxu is perfect for this RP xD he doesn't put up with anyone's crap.
The all consuming wrathful british/japanese protector of all sweets will punch all things in his way.

Awwweeeee... Aso is so stinking nice ;v;
LUXU NEEDS TO GET HIS PRIORITIES STRAIGHT AND PROTECT THE PINK BAB
His smell is as sweet as his personality.
Tho he may be kind, he avpids people when he can. He just feels guilty if someone gets left alone. >< Luxu is alone and injured. He had to make sure he was okay

Demonhunter Demonhunter do you mind if i jump in with ya or do you want me to leave you and HuntedFox HuntedFox alone? Since Violet is in the Cafeteria she would definitely hear you with those sensitive ears of hers!

I'll leave that up to Demon,

However, (setting aside the quality bonding time going on) at this moment I don't see it as an impossibility that Isroh's cafeteria buddies are standing guard outside the freezer, because if rampaging Isroh gets out then a lot more than one person would die.
(And Isroh might get killed/seriously injured as well)

but again, let's see what demon thinks.

I'll leave that up to Demon,

However, (setting aside the quality bonding time going on) at this moment I don't see it as an impossibility that Isroh's cafeteria buddies are standing guard outside the freezer, because if rampaging Isroh gets out then a lot more than one person would die.
(And Isroh might get killed/seriously injured as well)

but again, let's see what demon thinks.
I would wait untill after Eddie lets Isroh out. Eddie thinks Isrohs in there by himself, hence the 'do not open EVER' sign on the front of the freezer.

I was kind of hoping for James and Isroh to have the 'I really don't want to eat anyone' talk

I would wait untill after Eddie lets Isroh out. Eddie thinks Isrohs in there by himself, hence the 'do not open EVER' sign on the front of the freezer.

I was kind of hoping for James and Isroh to have the 'I really don't want to eat anyone' talk

Okey

Like Luxu being a mummy DID NOTHING AT ALL?! XD I feel bad for Isorh

Lol a big buff man with anger issues who threatened to rough him up on their first meeting (not really, as we both know) suddenly being nice to him? Not suspicious at all.

I knoooowwwww!! It's so heartbreaking.

lmao I mean Isroh looks like a beat up little kid ATM hard not to feel bad for him. If ya want to think about what he looked like while alive, think of the kid that played billy batson in shazam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back