• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

I'm not getting notifications for this rp and I have been having problems at home.

I'm so sorry but I think I might drop this rp! I have too many on hand as of now and as this one doesn't seem to give me notifications this seems like the one to leave. Sorry again, it was really fun joining though! I'll be sure to spread the word of this one!

I'm not getting notifications for this rp and I have been having problems at home.

I'm so sorry but I think I might drop this rp! I have too many on hand as of now and as this one doesn't seem to give me notifications this seems like the one to leave. Sorry again, it was really fun joining though! I'll be sure to spread the word of this one!

If you ever want to come back you can always make a new character!

If you feel the need to kill Prince go ahead. This rp isnt very active >< i feel if lil prince wasnt in it then things could go smoother

This one seems dead, might be due to get new players now, perhaps an interest check could put it back in action or we renew it. And I receive notifs!

I refreshed/renewed the Looking For Members thread so hopefully that might draw some people in!

Last edited:
Hello! Made a character, Mimi, and I am super eager to see her interact with all of your characters :angelD:

Lmao will the world implode or will they cancel each other out when they meet? Stay tuned to find out ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back