• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

Does that mean I've pleased you XD?
Oh dear, you say that as if I am some grumpy entity in the sky 0-0

I just love the whole prospect of

'Oops. I touched your stuff. Let me over-compensate by showering you with food and piecing back I tree I just obliterated'

especially when in all 'reality' it was obvious that he could have tossed the suitcase back and James wouldn't have said a word.

Oh dear, you say that as if I am some grumpy entity in the sky 0-0

I just love the whole prospect of

'Oops. I touched your stuff. Let me over-compensate by showering you with food and piecing back I tree I just obliterated'

especially when in all 'reality' it was obvious that he could have tossed the suitcase back and James wouldn't have said a word.
HUE XD Nah I just didn't know if i made you laugh or not.
Luxu doesn't like it when people touch his stuff (He'd probably kill them to the dismay of his dead mother XD)
So he feels as if that's just the way anyone would feel about their stuff being touched.
And he believes sweets to be something to compensate with (Cuz it makes him feel good too)
The tree? Yeah, pack on them muscles and you'll lock trees back into place in no time....Just don't try to push them too hard, they might come undone.

HUE XD Nah I just didn't know if i made you laugh or not.
Luxu doesn't like it when people touch his stuff (He'd probably kill them to the dismay of his dead mother XD)
So he feels as if that's just the way anyone would feel about their stuff being touched.
And he believes sweets to be something to compensate with (Cuz it makes him feel good too)
The tree? Yeah, pack on them muscles and you'll lock trees back into place in no time....Just don't try to push them too hard, they might come undone.

OHHH yeah. I got a kick out of it.
Hardcore laughing. in some cases, differing world-views can be hilarious x3

And now I'm just picturing James happily climbing up the tree... a few moments later, in the distance everyone hears a loud creak quickly followed by the tree crashing down, and anyone nearby can just hear a tiny little groan among the leaves

*dramatic music occurs* GASP! Shiyam's sworn enemy has escaped their prison?! But where could they run off to and how did they escape the prison they were in?

*dramatic music occurs* GASP! Shiyam's sworn enemy has escaped their prison?! But where could they run off to and how did they escape the prison they were in?

You beat me by like, two seconds xD
Halfway through writing when POOF! A WILD POST APPEARED!
I nearly ran away.

And they're not near the entrance, rather, near the front of the student dorm building x3

Oh shoot I have to go read Shiyam's character file again, I forgot everything about everything.
My memory isn't what it used to be.

I bet you it was Luxu's fault that the sworn enemy got away.
He DID have a giant temper tantrum in the forest.
And ruined like over 100 trees.
Because his dad made a joke about courting Shiyam.

LMAO Luxu just cant chill for anyone, not even a dog.

Isroh actually likes small purse dogs. He wants a Pomeranian, or a toy Poodle or a Yorkie or something like that. Something he will literally carry around in a purse.

All animals might need to be kept away XD
Ya know, all this silly talk of Luxu makes me want to include funny skits of Luxu doing things in my posts....I'M GONNA DO IT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back