• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Orphsurdum (Characters)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here

Girouette

Lizard knight Overlord
Here's ya' character sheet! Enjoy!

I'll also put rules here, since they pertain to character making!

1. Play nice, don't be overpowered.
  2. Make your character well, I won't accept you if it's not reasonably good, and I keep the right to reject it if it's not up to my standards, I've been known to have very high character sheet standards. Though. I will offer advice and help if it's not up instead of straight up rejecting it.
  3. I don't mind first-person character sheets IF THEY'RE DONE WELL. I actually prefer them if you can do them well!
  4. Oh, yeah. Posts will need to be at least a paragraph or two long, I don't agree that you need to adhere to some crazy amount, keep conversation fast. Use common sense. Quality > Quantity.
  5. Ask me if you have questions!
  6. Remember, you guys are my friends being in this, and I love you all! Don't be afraid of anything, if something is confusing, ask! If you have any ideas for the role play...Also ask!

I'd like if you make this look all nice with BBcode and such, but here's the information you need to put in your sheet. Also, delete the stuff in parenthesis.

Basic Character Information-

Name:

Age: (Oh. Yeah, nothing younger than 17, unless you get permission, but nothing older than 30, unless you get permission.)

Culture: (Just a little bit about where your character is from, what kind of fortress class they hail from, take from someone else if you can't come up with your own.)

Appearance:

Biography: (No need to go seriously in-depth, just stuff about family, life, etc.)

Length of time in the guild: (At max around 5 months, all new-comers..)

Other Basic information:

Personality:
Stats-

(Stats are simple, they're not used for dice-rolling or anything, but simply as a representation for what your character is capable of, I'll periodically post a stats update on the overview page after enhancements are applied and such, so you have a visual aid.

This is the ranking of stats, as put eloquently by himself, at the beginning, you most likely will have a collection of D and F's, and possibly a C , although feel free to do things like F+ if you're only kind of terrible, or D++ if you're close, and so forth, the + and - work that F++++ is Basically equal to D, and D---- is equal to F, and so on.)

F - You're below average at this stat (For example, you couldn't lift a thirty pound box with this level of strength)

D - You're average ( You can lift completely averagely)

C - You're significantly above average. (For example, a strength in this level would put you at being able to lift 300 pounds

B - Peak Human ability (Say, the equivalent of a professional lifter that can lift almost 500 pounds.)

A - Beyond Peak Human, but still within the realm of sanity. (Could possibly lift around 700 pounds.)

S - Somewhere between Peak Human and Demi-God (Can lift a ton or two)

SS - You would be considered a Demi-god or a god in Ancient Mythology (Can lift mountains. Or similar sized objects with significant effort)

SSS - You're broken in power. (Try lifting planets, you may succeed)

Yes. I realize the scaling goes off the deep-end at the other side there, but that's kind of the point!)

The stats you need to put in your sheet are as follows.

Strength:

Intellect:

Agility

Soul Power: (A special stat used to describe the power of the souls you're using as they enhance you, currently at maybe F+ at max, unless you're reeaaaaaly special and have an idea and get permission.)

Luck: (This is the only stat I'll accept more than a C rank for, but only if you consult me first and provide things in the Bio about why you're character is lucky as hell.)

Willpower:

Fighting spirit: (Although similar to willpower. This is akin to your characters drive. Whatever drives them should be reflected here.)

(Any other stats you'd like to add for flavor, go ahead)

Equipment and Abilities-
(Each character, upon initiation into the guild, is given a Diavolul weapon and a single soul to use as an Equip. Well weapons are handled in a separate section, write about the Equip. Remeber that equips cause Physical alterations on your character as well.)

Current Equips: (Max two, Passive or Active, nothing too powerful. Also, there are levels for enhancements too, so a glide enchancment dropped by an easy monster would be F, and barely help, whereas a level SSS would be flight, everyone should probably start with F, maybe an F+ one.)

Equipment: (Armor, and Non-Diavolul Weapons)

Other Skills not gained from enchantments: (Any sort of skill, not too many, remember, no Mary sues, but if you want to put something just as an addition like Cleaning or Singing and such, go ahead and put as many as you need. Once more, the skills are listed on an F-SSS scale, for instance, a professional chef would have a C or D+++ Cooking skill.)

Obvious shortcomings: (Again, only obvious ones, and if you feel like not putting anything, be my guest, this is only here for the sake of balancing the above)
Diavolul Weapon-

Each persons Diavolul weapon is unique, what is yours?:

Picture:

Special attributes assigned to the weapon.

Weapon stats - (Again, same as personal stats on a scale from F to SSS in how good it is in each thing, currently most will be at D.)

Weapon Strength: (How hard it hits)

Weapon Agility: ( How easy it is to hit)

Weapon Speed: (How fast it hits)

Weapon coolness: (How cool and stylish you look using it)

Weapon ability: (Power of the souls in the weapon.)

Diavolul Curse-
(The human soul is...Although somewhat capable of handling Diavolul power, still limited by the users mind and limits of humanity, as such the Diavolul power must take shortcuts, it must warp the soul and body to be more accommodating.

There's not much of a pattern, although when testing the Diavolul fragments and attempting to contain them and morph into weapons, it was found that the more powerful the fragment and weapon being created, the more serious the 'curse',
These curses varied and seemed to affect each person differently. Some serious afflictions were reported by the variety of people who attempted to use the fragments during the selection process, some reported hearing their head filled with voices, seeing blood, and other similar mental handicaps, only those who responded well to the fragments were selected to use them, and as such these curses are hopefully minimized. But when forged into weapons they seemed to increase in intensity, possibly due to the amount of power being used and conducted through the body?

(Basically put whatever you like, depending on how powerful you and you're weapon are will determine this, and it will get worse as you become more powerful))

Last edited:
__charolette_antoine_original_drawn_by_hirota_tsuu__1198e8eb90e32eeec203ef4282b62477.jpgBasic Character Information-
Name: Charles Under
Appearance: A dull looking girl with a big mouth. Not a complicated lady.
Membership Length: One Month

Culture: A Fortress Beast called 'Quetzalcoatlus'. Its violent and wild patterns of flight make it an inhospitable home for many, only playing host to a scattered few communities within the deepest depths of its plumage. For the most part they live in relative isolation, only ever visiting one another to trade and deliver vital news. The only times the settlement as a whole makes contact with the outside world is during the Beast's monthly nesting period, in which it will spend two days and two nights upon the ground, resting and grooming itself after a long month of flight.

Biography: Somewhere in the skies there is a Fortress Beast called 'Quetzalcoatlus', a mighty feathered serpent that weaves through clear skies and storms alike. Passive as it may be, it is a wild beast as it flies, and largely inhospitable to those who would seek to call it home. A rare few pockets of hospitality exist, nestled within the deepest reaches of the monster's plumage and tucked away from the elements that buffet at the surface.

Charles Under hails from, well, under one of those few places of safety.

A life of isolation and comfort is what she was born into. Feeding upon the smaller creatures that took shelter upon the Fortress she called home, raised lovingly by the Hunters turned parents in comfort and peace. Some would say a bit too lovingly. Whether trying to make up for their own troubled childhoods or for some other reason, her parents doted upon her again and again. My some small miracle, her ego went relatively uninflated, but a sense of entitlement came to rise none the less. She'd see little of other humans during her childhood, only spying the odd visitor from one of the Fortress's few other settlements on trips to trade. A scholar sometimes, a farmer some others.

She herself had little concern for folks like that, though, who led lives of droll repetition. Her heart had been long since ensnared. By tales, told by both her parents and storybooks that littered her home, of men and women who stood against monsters. A dream that could only be called a childish, dangerous pursuit, probably. But, a dream regardless, and to the girl who'd been taught to pursue whatever it was her heart desired without consequence, all dreams were reality. Childishness and danger, both superfluous. She didn't even bother to tell her parents of the quest she decided to dedicate herself to. She merely trained, for a time far too short, be assured, and departed from her home the moment it decided to nest.

How she survived her pilgrimage to Orphsurdum is a mystery, one that she'll be of no help in unraveling. Unless you want to be regaled with tall tales for hours on end, at least.

Personality: Certainly not a hard person to explain, Charles Under is a certified idiot who doesn't know how to shut up. Imagine that classmate you might have had in one of your school years that just talked a lot to make up for their lack of things to say. Multiply that by ten, and you've got a reasonably accurate image of Charles in your mind, probably. At the very least she is great a tongue-twisters, but weighed against her general lack of tact and general consideration for others, her merits and demerits hardly balance out.

If you were to ask "Well, is there anything good about her?" the only answer that immediately comes to mind is 'Being too dumb to know when to give up'. Perhaps 'Being oblivious to the atmosphere' could be applicable too, if you were a really positive thinker. Given the general state of the world and disposition of its inhabitants, though, most people would probably call it something closer to being 'Annoyingly socially deaf'. Rather than being deaf, maybe she just likes the sound of her own voice so much that everyone else's gets filtered out. In fact, that's probably definitely true. Talking to herself to more than a habit of the illustrious and venerable Charles Under. You see, even in the situations in which she's surrounded by the sounding boards called for her to bounce her words off of, rather than the bad-listener called the air.

The sounding boards generally tend to talk back with all sorts of 'anger' and 'doubts', however, so in this day and age they go generally unharassed. That isn't to say that they don't still talk back, but at that point it's eavesdropping and they should count themselves lucky that they go unpunished.

Yeah yeah, that probably sounds arrogant or something, but rather than fancying herself some god or king Charles just lacks a certain about of understanding for others. You could call it a lack of empathy, but it's really important to note that it's of a "I was spoiled by both of the two people I knew for the first 16 years of my life", variety and not a 'Serial Killer' one. Bear with her, please. She'll eventually figure out how annoying she is and start approaching people with the old adage of 'Treat others the way you want to be treated'. Probably.

Other Basic Information:
  • Noisy.
Stats-
Strength: D
Intellect: F-
Agility: D
Soul Power: F
Luck: D
Willpower: D
Fighting Spirit: C

Equipment and Abilities-
Current Equips:
  • Spot Weakness (F) - Shows the weaknesses of the foe its user is fighting. Because of its low rank, these weaknesses are only revealed after they have been exploited.
  • Pointed (F-) - Causes the user's finger and toenails to grow to a point rather than a curve. Useless, if not actively troublesome, in near all cases aside from when used in conjunction with the body-reinforcing 'weapon' of Charles's choice.
Equipment:
  • A pair of daggers, kept at her sides. For fighting men rather than monsters.
Other Skills not gained from enchantments:
  • Survivor (D) - While her upbringing was pampered, when living in such an isolated and sparsely populated place as Charles did, you still have to pull your weight every now and again. Combined with her experience from her pilgrimage to Orphsurdum, she's generally competent when it comes to cooking, hygiene, and other skills that involve keeping oneself healthy. Just, not to a point that exceeds what's strictly necessary.
Obvious Shortcomings:
  • Dumb as a bag of bricks. Lacks both street and book smarts. A genuine idiot.
pins.pngDiavolul Weapon-
Each persons Diavolul weapon is unique, what is yours?: "Yaochi" A smooth black 'pin' that is inserted directly into the flesh. It's anchored in place by long, vaguely crescent tipped blade that hugs the bone. Worn on the outside face of her right forearm, slightly above its center, around the bottom of the Deltoid.

It stains the wearer's blood a black to match its own sheen, and turns their flesh to iron. Makes up for its lack of flashy attacks by turning armor into a redundancy for the most part, allowing the wearer to go both unburdened and well-protected.

Weapon Stats -
Weapon Strength: C-
Weapon Agility: D
Weapon Speed: D
Weapon Coolness: F
Weapon Ability: F

Diavolul Curse-
For the moment, the only effect of Charles's Curse has been the inky black shift of hue in her blood. Further physical effects are likely to follow, but for the time being she's counted amongst the Hunters lucky enough to have a Curse of relatively minor effect. She's claimed to hear voices in addition to this, but has gone on to complain of their being 'annoyingly nagging' and 'telling her to keep tidy' or 'be more polite'. Given her nature, its likely to be a tall tale or misinterpretation, but even in the case that they are real it's been agreed upon that they seem like a positive enough influence, and not of much concern.

Last edited:
Name: W.I.P.

Culture: (Just a little bit about where your character is from, what kind of fortress class they hail from, take from someone else if you can't come up with your own.)

Appearance:

Biography: (No need to go seriously in-depth, just stuff about family, life, etc.)

Length of time in the guild: About 4 months.

Other Basic information:

Personality:
Stats-

(Stats are simple, they're not used for dice-rolling or anything, but simply as a representation for what your character is capable of, I'll periodically post a stats update on the overview page after enhancements are applied and such, so you have a visual aid.

This is the ranking of stats, as put eloquently by himself, at the beginning, you most likely will have a collection of D and F's, and possibly a C , although feel free to do things like F+ if you're only kind of terrible, or D++ if you're close, and so forth, the + and - work that F++++ is Basically equal to D, and D---- is equal to F, and so on.)

F - You're below average at this stat (For example, you couldn't lift a thirty pound box with this level of strength)

D - You're average ( You can lift completely averagely)

C - You're significantly above average. (For example, a strength in this level would put you at being able to lift 300 pounds

B - Peak Human ability (Say, the equivalent of a professional lifter that can lift almost 500 pounds.)

A - Beyond Peak Human, but still within the realm of sanity. (Could possibly lift around 700 pounds.)

S - Somewhere between Peak Human and Demi-God (Can lift a ton or two)

SS - You would be considered a Demi-god or a god in Ancient Mythology (Can lift mountains. Or similar sized objects with significant effort)

SSS - You're broken in power. (Try lifting planets, you may succeed)

Yes. I realize the scaling goes off the deep-end at the other side there, but that's kind of the point!)

Strength: D

Intellect: D

Agility: C

Luck:

Fighting spirit: F

(Any other stats you'd like to add for flavor, go ahead)

Equipment and Abilities-
(Each character, upon initiation into the guild, is given a Diavolul weapon and a single soul to use as an Equip. Well weapons are handled in a separate section, write about the Equip. Remeber that equips cause Physical alterations on your character as well.)

Current Equips: (Max two, Passive or Active, nothing too powerful. Also, there are levels for enhancements too, so a glide enchancment dropped by an easy monster would be F, and barely help, whereas a level SSS would be flight, everyone should probably start with F, maybe an F+ one.)

Equipment: (Armor, and Non-Diavolul Weapons)

Other Skills not gained from enchantments: (Any sort of skill, not too many, remember, no Mary sues, but if you want to put something just as an addition like Cleaning or Singing and such, go ahead and put as many as you need. Once more, the skills are listed on an F-SSS scale, for instance, a professional chef would have a C or D+++ Cooking skill.)

Obvious shortcomings: (Again, only obvious ones, and if you feel like not putting anything, be my guest, this is only here for the sake of balancing the above)
Diavolul Weapon-

Picture:

Current enhancements applied: (Same as above as far as levels go)

Weapon stats - (Again, same as personal stats on a scale from F to SSS in how good it is in each thing, currently most will be at D.)

Weapon Strength: (How hard it hits)

Weapon Agility: ( How easy it is to hit)

Weapon Speed: (How fast it hits)

Weapon coolness: (How cool and stylish you look using it)

Weapon ability: (Power of the souls in the weapon.)

Diavolul Curse-
(The human soul is...Although somewhat capable of handling Diavolul power, still limited by the users mind and limits of humanity, as such the Diavolul power must take shortcuts, it must warp the soul and body to be more accommodating.

There's not much of a pattern, although when testing the Diavolul fragments and attempting to contain them and morph into weapons, it was found that the more powerful the fragment and weapon being created, the more serious the 'curse',
These curses varied and seemed to affect each person differently. Some serious afflictions were reported by the variety of people who attempted to use the fragments during the selection process, some reported hearing their head filled with voices, seeing blood, and other similar mental handicaps, only those who responded well to the fragments were selected to use them, and as such these curses are hopefully minimized. But when forged into weapons they seemed to increase in intensity, possibly due to the amount of power being used and conducted through the body?

(Basically put whatever you like, depending on how powerful you and you're weapon are will determine this, and it will get worse as you become more powerful))

58dbbd54eac4022cc81369cbbe80943e.jpg
-Basic Character Information-
Name: Silano Raeth
Membership Length: 3 Months

Culture: A colossal roaming titan that walks the land destroying anything that dare get under-foot. Simply called "Headquarters" by it's inhabitants it is one of the few, and the largest, land-based titans. At first glance you might think it massive mountain until it begins to move. Those who take up residence had developed an extremely militaristic society called the Antharean Protectorate. Every single inhabitant was considered a member of the military and treated as such. From a young age they were trained to follow orders, how to fight, and to carry themselves with the utmost discipline. The reason for this culture is born out of the belief that it is their duty to reclaim what humanity lost long ago. Despite residing on a titan they ultimately strive for the removal of all monsters from the earth so that humans can once again walk the earth instead of cling to the backs of monsters.

Biography: Silano lived a life the same as any other born within the Fortress. For her early years she lived with her parents only to be taken from them when she was old enough. From early childhood onward she spent her days training in what could best be described as boot camp. Extremely strict her upbringing afforded her little in the realm of luxury of free time. From dawn to dusk she drilled and improved every aspect a soldier was expected to possess. At the age of fourteen she, along with the other children, graduated from training and were formally enlisted as cadets-in-training.

She spent the next several years receiving a more practical, real-world education. From internal policing of the population to raids against low-tier monsters. By eighteen she moved on from being a cadet-in-training to a full fledged soldier. The training wheels were off and she was expected to perform all the duties usually restricted to cadets. Her years spent as a soldier saw many events, both good and bad. From simple recruitment of other cultures for soldiers or supplies to fallen comrades in their battles against the stronger monsters. Even so her life of servitude saw her gain a great deal of martial prowess and reputation as she slowly climbed the ladder to higher and more prestigious ranks.

She figured this life of hers would continue on until the day she fell in combat. Alas, life rarely went the way you expected as one day she was summoned for a unique mission. The military had a rocky relationship with most other human settlements, generally disliking their complacency with the way humanity lived. As such keeping tabs on them was important. More precisely, keeping tabs on their guilds that possessed Diavoul weapons and hunted monsters. Both as potential threats and potential recruits. When it was discovered she had compatibility with Diavoul weapons she was selected as one of those tasked with keeping an eye on the guilds. The fact that they could potentially steal a Diavoul from the guild was an added bonus. And so she was dispatched to Soplim to keep watch over the guild located there. Claims of being related to the great hero of eons past tended to raise a few eyebrows, regardless of their validity.

Personality: Silano is a straight-laced, upfront individual. She sees the world through an extremely pragmatic lens and isn't shy about making sacrifices for the sake of the mission. Her upbringing has instilled in her a very masculine personality. She keeps her hair tied up and out of the way, she'll wear men's clothes as by her own account they're "more practical". She has no qualms about getting her hands dirty and doing hard labor when required. Her upbringing also instilled her an immense devotion to humanity as a whole. She will go out of her way to protect her fellow humans from harm. The only exception being those who she deems as deserving of their fate. Criminals and the like. While her love for humanity is vast, her love for individual humans can be quite shallow.

It isn't all gallantry and servitude, however. She can be quite oblivious when it comes to social cues and the like. Her earliest memories were of being a soldier, that's all she's ever known, so when it comes to socializing she is exceedingly awkward. She has no ability to read body language and will generally take most things literally and at face value. After all she wouldn't be told this information unless it was believed to be true and believed to be relevant to her. At least that's how she views it. When it comes to those below her, be it age or status, she tends to take a more nurturing, albeit strict, attitude. Akin to a big brother who expects you to pull your weight but will help you when needed and reward you when you do good.

Other Basic Information:

-Stats-
Strength: D+
Intellect: D-
Agility: C+
Luck: D-
Willpower: C
Fighting Spirit: C

-Equipment and Abilities-
Current Equips:
  • Enhanced Reflex (F) - Gives a burst of speed to a movement allowing for a rapid strike or swift dodge. Given it's rank it has a lengthy cooldown period.
Equipment:
  • Her armored military uniform.
  • Soldier (D+) - Silano has spent her entire life in the military. As such she is extremely proficient in anything you would expect from a soldier. She is capable of navigating the land, hunting, cooking, basic hygiene, first aid and numerous other skills required within the military and on the battlefield.
Obvious Shortcomings:
  • Overly trusting of authority figures and generally a complete lack of social skills.

-Diavoul Weapon-
Silano's Diavoul takes the form of a large broadsword, not that you'd know this by seeing it as one of it's properties is the fact that it can split into a pair of single-edged swords. Each of the swords are segmented and linked by an extremely durable wire that runs up the length of both blades. With a press of a button the segments can detach giving Silano two razor-like whips. Likewise they can be retracted on a moment's notice to reform the blade. When used in combination this gives Silano a wide variety of utility with how she fights as she effectively has three weapon types to choose from.

-Weapon Stats -
Weapon Strength: D--
Weapon Agility: D+
Weapon Speed: D+
Weapon Coolness: SSS
Weapon Ability: F

-Diavolul Curse-
The curse that plagues Silano is the theft of her grasp on reality. Fortunately it does little to hinder her beyond a slight disorientation upon waking up. However, it's effects are amplified whenever she wields her weapon. The longer she utilizes her weapon the more her sense of reality degrades. At her current level this does nothing more than prove to be a distraction.

Last edited:
Wip
Valentine Herschel
b3dd3a1f55253211001d966204e9af74.jpg

Basic Character Information-

Name:
Valentine Herschel

Culture:
Muspellmegir like Valentine hail from the Fortress Beast Muspelheim, the beast that resides within an ever growing pool of earth-consuming lava. It resembles a giant salamander-like creature with a steel hide and possesses the ability to spew lava from the cracks on its body as well as from its yawn. It is widely regarded as one of the most intelligent Fortress Beasts all around, if only because it has never been tamed, and yet has pulled its weight in the many wars that Muspellmegir have waged against other Fortresses. Muspelheim is unique, for the most part, in that it recognises that there are humans living on its back, but has never really deigned itself to bother. If anything, the thought that the insane humans who thought living on a lava-based creature like him are augmenting his defensive capabilities by installing cannons and such on his back probably pleases him. Its choice of habitat, its augments, and its natural ability makes it a walking threat to many other Fortresses outside. Thankfully, it is content on staying put and living out a life of peace.

Muspellmegir are regarded as outright insane for braving the heat of Muspelheim and its habitat. That said, however, they are quite similar to their ‘biggest bro’, in that they are naturally peaceful, and tend to remain neutral in diplomatic situations. It is only when they are under threat that they reply with what they call ‘Muspell hospitality’. The Muspellmegir and their Fortress do not take kindly to being caught in the crossfire or being in the sights of other Fortresses, and they make sure other Fortresses get the message by straight up destroying them with their heavy artillery. Due to their neutrality, Muspellmegir have chosen the path of destruction instead of diplomacy, and have made their impact on the world as one of the most renown gunsmiths and gunslingers, packing cannons, explosives, heavy artillery, and aerial bombardment.

The common stereotype of the sons of Muspell is one of a combative, over-enthusiastic blood knight, who, if treated right, can be one of the most reliable partners-in-crime, and have a strange penchant for calling anyone and everyone ‘brother’. They value loyalty and strength as a whole- beware when crossing a friend of a Muspellmegir, for they will be the first to rip your head off your neck.

Appearance:
Valentine is a tall lady of about 6’1”, is well-built in general, and is gifted in the right places just the same. She has a pair of yellow feline eyes and sports straw-blonde hair and fur for both her ears and tail. She is slightly tanned, and dresses lightly enough for others to know that fact- Muspelheim’s climate is not forgiving to those who try to wear any more than a single layer of clothing. She sports a set of tribal tattoos on her right shoulder and her left hip.

Biography:

Length of time in the guild:
2 months and a half.

Other Basic information:

Personality:

Stats-
Strength: D+
Intellect: E+++
Agility: D+
Soul Power: E+
Luck: D--
Fighting spirit: SSS+ (MUSPELHEIM NEVER GIVES UP.)

Equipment and Abilities-

Current Equips:
Foxhound (F+): A unique equip that grows with its user. It grants Valentine the ears and the tail of a fox, as well as a slight boost to her agility, balance, and hearing ability. Due to the low rank, it only aids marginally.
Rock Hard (F): Normally a frontline equip that, at higher ranks, allows for users to brace themselves and subsequently power through powerful strikes. At this low rank, it is fitting as a gunner's equip instead, allowing the shooter to dampen the recoil on the arm only, ensuring that they don't sprain anything.

Equipment:
(Armor, and Non-Diavolul Weapons)

Warrior (D): Valentine doesn't need a battalion or even a squad to manage herself in combat or anywhere else. As a whole, she can rely on herself to survive in the wild or in the heat of battle, with a pack or by herself.

Obvious shortcomings:
Due to both her bloodline and her Diavolul weapon, Valentine thrives off the chaos of battle, and will immediately throw herself into a fight if it so much as stirs her heart. Adrenaline is her drug, and cold turkey will not cut it.

Diavolul Weapon-
A giant semi-automatic rifle almost as tall as she is that fires piercing rounds powerful enough to punch through tough hides. The amount of force the gun packs behind every shot allows for Valentine to literally reposition herself in mid-air if need be.

Weapon stats -
Weapon Strength: D+

Weapon Agility: D--

Weapon Speed: D---

Weapon coolness: D++

Weapon ability: E+

Diavolul Curse-
The weapon incites a berserker’s spirit within its user, insisting they go for glory. It stays silent in most social situations, but once a battle erupts and her adrenaline gets pumping, the beast in her will get going. While currently only encouraging her to do what A TRUE MUSPELLMEGIR WOULD DO, there is a worrying theory that it will only increase in intensity and insistence down the line.

Last edited:

WIP Guild Master-kun-chan

-Basic Character Information-

Name: Erel Funual

Culture: Born On Soplim. Yet not exactly of their culture. The Funual family (And the earliest thing you could call the guild) was traditionally a nomadic group, only with Erel's fathers generation settling on the already thriving civilization of Soplim. As such, they' and the guild of Orphsurdum are considered newcomers to both the political and cultural landscape of Soplim.

To speak of their nomadic heritage, the Funual family has long since believed in its connections to the original slaying of the Origin
. Though attempts to claim a foothold in the monster-slaying world were entirely futile. Unable to procure a Diavoul fragment, or procuring one only for it to run out of energy at the first incompatible candidate. It was not until they settled on Soplim that the guild was able to be established, and even then... It was not until Erel was able to purchase a properly energized Diavoul fragment that they were able to begin the process of actually hunting monsters. Despite that, due to his fathers efforts, the guild is relatively well funded and resources abundant for the day they'd set forth to fulfill their charge.

Biography: Erel was, from birth, immersed in the world of monsters. His father striving to set their bloodlines purpose of monster hunting in motion. Because of this, there is hardly anything to say of his life separate from the guild. Which is most certainly sufficient explanation for Erel's overwhelming obsession with the guild and its function.

He's been the guild leader for Two years, which more or less coincides with the acquirement of a proper Diavoul fragment by a few months, and his fathers retirement from the matters of managing an empty building full of supplies. His appointment as the leader was met with...Nothing, considering it consisted of around five people who sat around organizing shipments and watching out for rumors of new fragments to purchase.

Of course, his appointment by his father as the new head of the guild allowed for strokes upon strokes of luck to splash upon the guild. The collection of A Diavoul fragment, the procurement of a few essential components to setting out on the long voyage to seek monsters to slay, and his own compatibility with the fragments being but a few.

Personality: The most simple term to describe Erel is "A man obsessed" . It would be more than impossible to think anything but those words after even a brief conversation.
His zeal for the guild is unmatched by most mens passions, considering his childhood and rearing revolved around it, such a taking is hardly surprising.

In other notes of his personality and life, he's known by the livelihood of Soplim as being a generally friendly man, though his only outings from the guild seem to be drinking and bartering for supplies. The first of which seeming to be his primary hobby besides the guild, if he's not seen at a desk full of papers, sleeping, or training recruits of the guild, his person would probably be found stuck firmly to a seat at whatever local tavern or social space he thought of first (Of which there were seven within jogging distance of the guild, Soplim was a small, but certainly cheerful place.)

-Stats-

Strength:

Intellect:

Agility

Soul Power:

Luck:

Willpower:

Fighting spirit:
-Equipment and Abilities-

Current Equips:

Equipment:

Obvious shortcomings:

Diavolul Weapon-

Picture:

Current enhancements applied

Weapon stats -

Weapon Strength:

Weapon Agility:

Weapon Speed:

Weapon coolness:

Weapon ability:

Diavolul Curse-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back