• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Orphanage playground

Main
Here
Typically in a tie, players decide amongst themselves which one will go first

The shadow chases Washy and then goes little kitten you friends will not be enough to save me from me wahahahaha and then it gets beaten up the party

for now I wait for the everyone to go. I think the shadow goes now since everyone else was late to the fight joining in the second combat round and Wash used the first turn to run.

I cant wait to see how our first battle will go. O.o

Soo... What's the final turn order?

pbtenchi pbtenchi Snek Snek either of you can go first, then the next rounds will simply follow that. I was half joking about pie deciding, unless you wantes to follow it lol.

Also same zotar. I'm gonna imply some big stuff and have fun with my favorite canon dnd monster

Afropuppy Afropuppy you dont have to apologize, but ill give ya a few pointers. You could do an investigation check(basically listening for who it is). You could have ran back to the tree house using stealth check. Theres probably other stuff but I dont have time to look at your sheet atm

Afropuppy Afropuppy you dont have to apologize, but ill give ya a few pointers. You could do an investigation check(basically listening for who it is). You could have ran back to the tree house using stealth check. Theres probably other stuff but I dont have time to look at your sheet atm
Should I change my post or just do something like that next time?

aw only 5. at least average damage, I coulda rolled two ones lol

Snek Snek i just didnt want you to get cucked with a 1 or something. Roll a second time and ill remeber your choice for the next roll.

Also i demand to read about spase snek next time :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back