• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Orphanage playground

Main
Here
You poetic bastard. Give me lessons

Simply practice cramming as much meaning as possible into smaller spaces, and poetry will be the natural result. While I've written much larger forms of poetry which I might share later, I find the Haiku a nice exercise.

So would I hear that scream for help when I start heading upstairs to find the book?

Pie irl -- clever goil

🤔 yes, unless you got diarrhea and sped to the bathroom right before yelped, his voice would carry along nicely throughout the library like an echo.

Simply practice cramming as much meaning as possible into smaller spaces, and poetry will be the natural result. While I've written much larger forms of poetry which I might share later, I find the Haiku a nice exercise.
I'll keep that in mind. I've been wanting to dabble it in for important rp moments, but I'm like a monkey on a type writer unless I'm modeling after someone. I'll look up the rules for haiku later. Need to go to work soon. ;-; WILL IT EVER END. AM I DESTINED TO NEVER HAS A DAY OFF

I will have a post up maybe tonight, otherwise tommorow. Because I don't home till 12 am and have to wake up early the next morning(asshole boss). So take yer time guys

Also yea, my notifications are dead. I didn't even know pie posted till it told me that zotar had posted.

Yeah just initiative though lol. The only situation where a nat 20 is just a 20

I have plenty of time to come up with a vicious mockery insult for this enemy if it's still alive when I get a turn.

You'll get a turn no doubt. Io is just gonna be testing out his new power with a nice tasty eldritch BLAST

Oh that sounds fancy as fuck.

> be a gm
> have no experience with builds
> pikachuomegalul

Also pie you should have a turn. With the exception of io, shadows basically take half damage from non magical attacks xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back