• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

+Originals. This thread fills you with determination!

So I'm looking for a fun one x one. O.o Like everyone else, I guess. xD

Some things to think about:

- I'm over 18, almost 21 to be exact. If that's important to anyone. O.o

- I work for the season. So I might be a bit busy during the morning, but I reply a lot after.

- I am mostly looking for canon x oc. I love it a lot. I'll do something else if we double, the plot is good, or if I like the canons.

- I play male or female. Depending on the idea, I sometimes like one over the other. I will also happily do f//, m// or het!

- Send me a conversation or I'll send you one. Planning on this is hard for me!

- I'll write as much as you do. So no worries about post length!

Original roleplays I'm craving: Bolded is the role I'd prefer

Super Villain x Bystander/fan

Corrupted Superhero x Sidekick/Bystander

Disney Prince/Princess x Plain human

Stalker x Victim

Serial killer x Boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend

Greek gods <3

Fandoms:

Undertale <3 <3 <3

Gravity Falls <3

Kekkai Sensen <3

Creepypasta

Baka to Test

Steven Universe

Danganronpa

Harvest Moon

Rune Factory 4

Future Diary

Tokyo Mew Mew

I was on a bit ago, but family issues came up and I couldn't manage to reply to everyone. If you're still interested, send me a conversation! :)

I feel almost gross choosing a scene without hearts beside it since I can only assume you're not craving it as much but I'm up for a DanganRonpa, Future Diary or Baka and Test 1x1~ c:

Ahh. I've never done one quite like it before in such a role, but the following are pairings I would love to try out with you:

Disney Prince/Princess x Plain Human

Stalker x Victim

Serial Killerx Boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend

If you've still got room for me, I would LOVE to try out one of these pairings. I've never played the roles in the last two before, but I've always wanted to push my crazy side a little bit. :) Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back