• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Original RP Prompt~! (Ignore Prefix)

Isolus

Lady of the Lexicon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good day, morning, noon or night! As a writer, I put a lot of love and details into my stories and now I'm looking for someone to do the same with together. Well thought out characters and plots only please, though new and fresh characters are certainly encouraged. All types of role-players - beginner, advanced and expert are also all welcomed!
Just to clarify, this is just a prompt, so things can be changed if needed. Have something you want to add? See something that just doesn't fit? Let's world build it together!

_9__by_lexiconicy-db31boy.png

[1] - (CLOSED) The Windsor Awakening
Genres:
Action, Quest, Dystopia, Supernatural
Optional/Possible Genres: Romance

A young girl has been given the gift of the fire of life and is believed to be able to bring the dead back to the land of the living. And now, she's been captured by a radical fascist political party who is trying to bring their assassinated supreme leader back from the dead.

The country's exiled, abdicated monarch, who now runs a successful underground gambling ring to fund an uprising, assembles a group of outcasts (mercenaries, criminals, ex-military, etc.) and pays them to find the girl in exchange for their freedom and their crimes wiped clean. The task is to smuggle the girl out and in the process, ensure that one of the century's most bloodthirsty dictators stays six feet under.

Writer Notes: I'm willing to switch for this one! I can either play the little girl or the leader of the assembled A-Team. Regardless of who my own primary character is, I will be playing multiple characters. I encourage you to do the same as well, but again, you certainly don't have to!

I'm still new to this site, so you can either PM me or respond to this post of you are interested! Thank you for your time and I look forward to writing with you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back