• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Original Roleplay - OCs only

Seabourne

Certified Idiot
The basic plot for this has been worked out, but there are a couple details that still need to be discussed, so I'm open to suggestions if you have anything you'd like to put in! I will only be playing one OC, and ask the same from you unless you enjoy writing multiple characters.

The Plot

The conflict takes place in a world full of many races, in a medieval-type setting, as most Fantasy lands are. In this world there Is a mysterious plague infecting towns and cities along a major river, which has been traced back to the water. Those infected fall victim to the plague within a week of coming into contact, and as a result of their affliction they lose control of their bodies and begin attacking anyone and everyone in sight. Our characters are determined to stop the plague, and have knowledge of a cure. The other details will have to be discussed via PM, as I would like this to be developed by both of us.

What I am looking for

1. I am not very picky about length as long as you give me something to build off of, but I dislike extremely long posts. I appreciate the work and skill that goes into writing 10 paragraphs, but I am unable to do so myself and prefer around 2-3 paragraphs.

2. As I said before, OCs only, please! Your character may be any race within reason, can use magic, and can even shape-shift if you're sparing with it.

3. BBCode is okay, but if you like to use it then I'd like to ask that you would keep it simple, some formats are really hard to read for me.

4. If you will be away for a while, or decide you're too busy to continue, please at least shoot me a PM saying so.

And there we go! If you're interested, reply here or PM me, whichever you prefer.

SIGN ME UP! Fantasy? PLAGUES? Yes please my good dude. And I have many ocs that I can choose from. PM me, hit me up, what kind of character do you prefer?

SIGN ME UP! Fantasy? PLAGUES? Yes please my good dude. And I have many ocs that I can choose from. PM me, hit me up, what kind of character do you prefer?

The character I have in mind is a female Tabaxi traveler, you can send me a PM when you've chosen a character and we can go further into detail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back