• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "Original" Plots - Fantasy Heavy, Anime-Insp

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I have a couple ideas here and I would like to explore them in a couple 1x1 RPs

• My biggest rule is this: I don’t want to carry the RP. It gets boring to be the one really leading the story while the other person plays along and goes with the floor. It’s just not as fun… I understand that I come forward with the general idea but I would like for a plot to be made by the both of us.

• 18+ Only. Generally no exceptions.

• You’ll find a lot of my ideas are based in Anime-esque tropes when it comes to genres and taking inspiration from such titles, more so than books or games. Turn back now if that’s now for you, fair warning.

So the ideas I’m working with are —

• Summon Wars

Ok, lame working title, gimme a break! Lmao.

The idea for this one is that it takes place in a world where humans with special abilities, Evokers, can summon a powerful ally, a Champion, determined by the awakening of their magic. Pretty obvious that this is inspired by numerous properties, but the main one is an anime that I think flew under a lot of people’s radars.

Evokers summon Champions. Champions are powerful figures that take the shapes of Beasts, Birds, Celestial Beings and even Elementals and possess power over an element. The Evoker can use this power too for themselves without summoning their Champion, only the magic is weaker.

This idea revolves around events in this world that have left the High King holding a tournament in honor of the founding of the Kingdom where the winner will be granted any wish their heart desires. The day of the large scale battle for the entertainment of the people, the King… is Murdered in plain view of tens of thousands.

(New!)

• Pokemon
I love Pokemon - I've played.... almost every mainline game and a couple off-shoots like Pokemon XD and Gale of Darkness. I haven't kept up with newer titles like Arceus, but that is on my list.

I would love to do an adventure RP, a Journey, and that is pretty... Standard. Yeah. We could probably spice it up somehow, like maybe they're a couple Pokemon Rangers instead. Crime-Stoppers actively working against a bad guy team. Or, we can do the classic pair travels around whatever Region they are in, 2 characters or more, with an evil team for them to face!

I'm open to Canon Regions, I know them all more or less, or we can make a new one!

Bad Guy Team Idea - Team Monarch. Big chess motif. For this one I actually want to reuse Mega Evolutions because that was my favorite of the game gimmicks so far. Also a big focus on the Regis. I, or we, can expand on this more, change stuff. I don't even have to use this team, I just know I liked this idea.
  • Hell Knights
Not sure about the title. The general idea is spawned from my general love for using Judeo-Christian concepts like Angels and Demons, Four Horsemen, Seven Deadly Sins (I know these are pretty expansive concepts too, but I suppose I equate them more to the above.) This isn't like... A biblical RP. Angels out here looking like they're straight out of Evangelion, the more accurate representations from religious passages - Straight alien, Eldritch, odd and pretty freaky looking in a cool way. Demons out.

The running idea I have for this are there are Demons that are heroes - Not all of them, but it's a Fantasy World/A little post-apocalyptic where these Eldritch Angels are hellbent on a mission to consume all creation. They have to be stopped and the eyes and minds of the people have to be awakened. This one I know is probably a touchier idea and I understand should someone ask for it to be removed. Again, it's not meant to be a representation of my beliefs or to mock those of anyone else.

• Other Stuff!

I'm cool with using Anime Fandoms and their worlds, and then using OCs (No Canon) in those worlds. OR, making our own divergent canon with canon characters. I'm cool with either. I do not do Canon x OC

• Fairy Tail
  • Bleach
  • RWBY
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Black Clover
  • Pokemon

(More to be added.)

Last edited:
Hello! I’m very interested in the summon wars idea! The hell knights is also quite interesting. I’m very new to the site and not quite sure how things go around here so bear with me please.

Feel free to send me a message as I have plenty of ideas for characters. I applaud you on your setting choices and really look forward to hearing from you!

-Ravi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back