• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Original Plots and Potions(MxF)

Prize Fighter

One Among the Fence
Hello, everyone, my name is Effy and I'm looking for someone very special...or possibly even a few someones. Not entirely sure yet. Below you will find the basics as well as some things a little more interesting. Plots. Fandoms. Whatever.

I've been roleplaying for 10 years, and I'm not new to RPN...just took a break of sorts. I'm a twenty-one year old female, so I expect you to be 18+ for obvious reasons. Male or female, I can do both, but I prefer to play heterosexual females and double with a heterosexual male. It's just what I know.

I'm a generally busy person, so I usually can't post multiple times a day, but you will get a post a day at least! I don't expect you to post multiple times a day either, and I would much rather you put thought into your post than to just post to post. I don't mind waiting!

I would consider myself to be an advanced writer, but please know that I mess up sometimes. Things will be misspelled. I'll probably fuck up punctuation. Shit happens.

Getting to know whoever I'm RPing with is important to me! I love, love, love making friends. Let me be your friend!

As far as what I like in a roleplay, I love anything: dark and twisted, romanced related, and anything that keeps me on my toes.

Fandoms I have a taste for
-Harry Potter
+Sirius Black x OC
+OC x OC

-Haven

+Duke x OC
+Audrey x OC
+Audrey x Duke

-The Magicians

+Penny x OC
+OC x OC
+Q x OC

-The Infernal Devices

+James Carstairs x OC
+William Herondale x OC

-Sons of Anarchy
+Jaxon x OC
+OC x OC(DYING FOR THIS ONE)

Original Plots

Character A is a space pirate, and a cocky bastard at the best of times. Character B is the rebellious daughter of the "King of the Universe," the most feared pirate of his time. What happens when Character B is held hostage by Character A?

Character I would like to play: B

The world has been ravaged by war, hunger, and disease. A nameless and faceless group has taken control of the land that remains. They're ruthless, killing anyone that dare to try and bring them down.

This RP takes place in a new-age concentration camp that is housed in a former Russian Gulag. Character A is an American Marine, taken prisoner after a failed attempt to liberate the camp. Character B was one of the first journalists to report the atrocities of the new government and the war.

Character I would like to play: B

Warning, this RP will be extremely graphic and is not for the lighthearted.

They have lived hundreds of lives, but they remember none of them. How many times must they die and ben resurrected until they are together at last?

Character A and B used to work together in the FBI, that was until a serial killer destroyed their worlds. Neither could continue working, so they went their separate ways. Several years later, it's painfully clear that the killer has returned. What will happen when they're brought back to solve the case?

They refuse to hide who they truly are anymore, showing their true faces to the world around them. Vampires. Witches. Warlocks. Shifters. Other, more unsavory sorts of supernatural creatures. They walk among you and I, and they have dubbed themselves The Others and they are hunted by The Order.

You have unfortunately succeeded in taking your own life, but what comes next is not what you expected. Two orbs are talking to one another, only stopping once they notice that you have arrived. One of the orbs informs you that you are here because you are being given a second chance...become Death's Apprentice, or face what is waiting for you on the other side.

Hello! I'm Jack, I'm also 21, but a guy (I swear, I just think that this picture of my cat is too cool not to be a profile picture). I'm fairly new to RPN, but I'm an experienced writer and roleplayer, I've been writing since I was 12, 13ish. I'm interested in rping with you, you seem super cool and I'd love to get the chance to write with you, your original story ideas are all gorgeous, I'd do anyone of them. And personally I love dark and twisted things, I have a fairly effed up sense of irony and humour! But yes hello!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back