• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Original Plots and Fandoms!

Hello, so if you are still looking then I am REALLY interested in vampires of greed!! I would love to be a rebel girl with you as a male vamp if that's okay?

New here to the RPN community but after recently watching RotS and playing around with Anakin on Star Wars Battlefront 2, my muse is sky high for an Anidala RP. That is if you are still interested of course.

Hello, so if you are still looking then I am REALLY interested in vampires of greed!! I would love to be a rebel girl with you as a male vamp if that's okay?
If you are still looking, I’d be interested in an Anakin x OC plot!
I'd be interested in playing Draco against your OC if we vibe well, if you're interested let me know
New here to the RPN community but after recently watching RotS and playing around with Anakin on Star Wars Battlefront 2, my muse is sky high for an Anidala RP. That is if you are still interested of course.
I’d love to RP with all of you! Could you all PM me if you’re still interested?

I would like to know more about Vampires of Greed. Mainly the genders you prefer for each character and what kind of personality you expected for muse B, along with the punishments yiu had in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back