• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

original plot craving

Flooffy

Grungy Forest Saboteur
so. yes. I am once again getting ready to get burned by seeking a partner for an original plot. yay.

so anyways, I had this craving and here it is:

Heavens did not suit her. Nor did hell. She fell but never joined the other side, outcast to both. Neither side cared about humans nor bothered to save them. As she marched into hell, singing with her siren's voice, Lucifer got curious. Her hypnosis did not work on her, why would it? He was the master of deception after all. But it intrigued him. Centuries had passed without anything interesting happen. He had abandoned everything, it's all gotten old and boring. But he wished to learn more about her. How come she fell and didn't join him?  That was the natural way... as he stares her down and lets her leave without stopping, he's willing to visit the human realm after so long... it's not like he had anything better to do. 

I prefer the part of the fallen angel

so basically, they meet, he's a curious trickster and bored, so he follows her and tries to understand her ways. Something that shows that the world is not black and white, but has a gray zone.

Prepare for a lot character development. 

I'd prefer a partner over 18... 

for some simple information, I usually post 1-5 paragraphs, post relatively often, but my health is not the best at the moment. I only RP over PMs and have little to no limits. 

Other pairings (have loose plotlines, at the very least)

WerewolfxVampire

HumanxDragon

ShapeshifterxHuman (or supernatural)

ElfxTroll

Mermaidxhuman (or supernatural)

(I also have several fantasy worlds, one with a map even. If you're curious, pm me, I'll tell you about it, maybe we can get something going)

if you're looking for fandom RPs, I also have a thread for that, mainly of League of Legends, though (I would love you forever if you'd do any of those with me though)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back