• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Original M// Search

Cute Reaper

━━━┈• ☾ •┈━━━
About Me
━━━━━

• I have a good amount of free time
  • I get distracted by video games very easily

How I Roleplay
━━━━━

• Only wanting to rp M//
  • I usually do 2 - 4 paragraphs, decent grammar and spelling. The more casual the better.
  • I can reply a few times a week, maybe even a few times a day.
  • I prefer rping over discord (ask for ID) or gdocs. Ask if you something else in mind.
  • I enjoy romance but slow building
  • My main character will usually be at least 18. Side characters can be as young or old as needed. Can also double if it fits.
  • I love to talk about our characters and world build

What I want For a Partner
━━━━━

• Someone to plan and share ideas with
  • Gives me something to reply to and moves the plot forward
  • Likes ooc and is excited about the rp
  • Just wants to have fun writing

What I Like to Roleplay
━━━━━
I have several plot ideas so feel to ask for them. If you don't see something just ask.

College Setting* • Love Triangle • Conflict • Drama • Murder • RivalsLies and BetrayalMagic/WitchesFreniemes • Forbidden • Modern • Accidental Meetings* • Dark and GrimParanormal/MediumAutumn • Vampires* • Apocalypse* • Secrets • Exes • Cities • Night Time • Framed for Crime • New Neighbor • Amnesia • Journeys • Creepy Buildings • Addictions • Realistic • Urban Legends • Boarding School • Yakuza • Twists and TurnsDeals with Demons/ Other Supernatural Beings • Death/Grim Reaper • Any Ideas/Plots You Have

Majorly craving anything to with magic/witches and a boarding school setting. I even have a small plot too. Anything spooky would be nice too.

* = I've kinda overplayed these but if the plot is good I'll think about.
Bold is what I'm craving.

Will Not Do
━━━━━

Anything Fandom Furries Incest Fetishes Major Age Gaps Creatures Mpreg Slaves Historical Single Parent/Kids

The End
━━━━━
Welp that should be everything, feel free to send me a message. Please include what you wanted to rp, where you wanted to rp, and any limits you have. Maybe even a fun fact about yourself if you're so inclined to. Don't be afraid to ask any questions. Thanks for reading!

About Me
━━━━━

• I have a good amount of free time
  • I get distracted by video games very easily

How I Roleplay
━━━━━

• Only wanting to rp M//
  • I usually do 2 - 4 paragraphs, decent grammar and spelling. The more casual the better.
  • I can reply a few times a week, maybe even a few times a day.
  • I prefer rping over discord (ask for ID) or gdocs. Ask if you something else in mind.
  • I enjoy romance but slow building
  • My main character will usually be at least 18. Side characters can be as young or old as needed. Can also double if it fits.
  • I love to talk about our characters and world build

What I want For a Partner
━━━━━

• Someone to plan and share ideas with
  • Gives me something to reply to and moves the plot forward
  • Likes ooc and is excited about the rp
  • Just wants to have fun writing

What I Like to Roleplay
━━━━━
I have several plot ideas so feel to ask for them. If you don't see something just ask.

College Setting* • Love Triangle • Conflict • Drama • Murder • RivalsLies and BetrayalMagic/WitchesFreniemes • Forbidden • Modern • Accidental Meetings* • Dark and GrimParanormal/MediumAutumn • Vampires* • Apocalypse* • Secrets • Exes • Cities • Night Time • Framed for Crime • New Neighbor • Amnesia • Journeys • Creepy Buildings • Addictions • Realistic • Urban Legends • Boarding School • Yakuza • Twists and TurnsDeals with Demons/ Other Supernatural Beings • Death/Grim Reaper • Any Ideas/Plots You Have

Majorly craving anything to with magic/witches and a boarding school setting. I even have a small plot too. Anything spooky would be nice too.

* = I've kinda overplayed these but if the plot is good I'll think about.
Bold is what I'm craving.

Will Not Do
━━━━━

Anything Fandom Furries Incest Fetishes Major Age Gaps Creatures Mpreg Slaves Historical Single Parent/Kids

The End
━━━━━
Welp that should be everything, feel free to send me a message. Please include what you wanted to rp, where you wanted to rp, and any limits you have. Maybe even a fun fact about yourself if you're so inclined to. Don't be afraid to ask any questions. Thanks for reading!
I'm interested in a few things are you still looking

hey this is awesome I'd so be down to do a magic boarding school au or another original plot, I just really like writing and what you have in mind sounds like something I can get excited about (i don't know how to pm so sorry still trying to figure this out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back