• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Original M// Search

Cute Reaper

━━━┈• ☾ •┈━━━
About Me
━━━━━

• In my mid 20's
  • I have a good amount of freetime
  • Obsessed with Chips Ahoy cookies lately
  • I get distracted with video games very easily

How I Roleplay
━━━━━

• Only wanting to rp M//
  • I usually do 2 - 4 paragraphs, decent grammar and spelling. The more casual the better.
  • I prefer rping over discord (ask for ID) but will do gdocs or skype too.
  • I enjoy romance but slow building
  • I like to use anime/drawn pictures over descriptions, it just paints a better picture for me. Realistic pictures are ok too but please be creative and use someone besides Zac Efron...
  • My main character will usually be at least 18. Side characters can be as young or old as needed. Can also double if it fits.
  • I like to talk about our characters and world build

What I want For a Partner
━━━━━

• At least 18, I'm just more comfortable talking and rping with others that are around my age
  • Someone to plan and share ideas with
  • Gives me something to reply to and moves the plot forward, write as much or little as you feel
  • Likes ooc
  • Wants to have fun writing

What I Like to Roleplay
━━━━━
I prefer to have drama mixed in. Full fluffy plots never seem to last long. I have several plot ideas so feel to ask for them. If you don't see something just ask.

College Setting • Love Triangle • ConflictDrama Murderer • Rivals • Lies and BetrayalFreniemes • Forbidden • Modern • Accidental Meetings • Texting or IM styleDark and Grim • Paranormal • Autumn • Vampires* • Apocalypse* • Secrets • Exes • Cities •Night Time • Framed for Crime • New Neighbor • Amnesia • Journeys • Creepy Buildings • Addictions • Urban Legends • Winter • Yakuza • Twists and Turns • Siblings • Any Ideas/Plots You Have
* = I've kinda overplayed these but if the plot is good I'll think about.
Bold is what I'm craving.

Will Not Do
━━━━━

Anything Fandom Furries Incest Fetishes Major Age Gaps Creatures Mpreg/Omegaverse Slaves Historical Single Parent/Kids Sci-fi

The End
━━━━━
Welp that should be everything, feel free to pm me or post here. Don't be afraid to ask any questions. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Hey! Your interests seem pretty intriguing, even if they aren't the kind of drama I normally stir up. (My fave OC is a functioning alcoholic, if that gives you any idea of my style.) And though I DID actually say "aw" out loud when I read that you wouldn't do 'single parent with kid' I SUPPOSE I could get over that. :P Id' love to give a try at playing with you if you're up for it!
I'm very comfortable in college style, (I even claim to have a blog about 6 college boys, but it's mostly inactive,) and though it's a bit out of my comfort zone I would love to try a host club situation! 'Forbidden' and 'addictions' also sound like exactly my normal cup of tea as well.~

Hey! Your interests seem pretty intriguing, even if they aren't the kind of drama I normally stir up. (My fave OC is a functioning alcoholic, if that gives you any idea of my style.) And though I DID actually say "aw" out loud when I read that you wouldn't do 'single parent with kid' I SUPPOSE I could get over that. :P Id' love to give a try at playing with you if you're up for it!
I'm very comfortable in college style, (I even claim to have a blog about 6 college boys, but it's mostly inactive,) and though it's a bit out of my comfort zone I would love to try a host club situation! 'Forbidden' and 'addictions' also sound like exactly my normal cup of tea as well.~
Haha, I'm always into trying out new ways to mix things up in rps, especially with drama. If you're into a darker theme I might have a small idea for the host club with forbidden and addictions. Could even add in college unless you think that would be too much going on.

Ah, so, like, I love all of your bolded themes, and I can totally take one more RP if it's nice and casual, I'd really love to plot with you. My Discord is Husk #2820 if you're still open!

Haha, I'm always into trying out new ways to mix things up in rps, especially with drama. If you're into a darker theme I might have a small idea for the host club with forbidden and addictions. Could even add in college unless you think that would be too much going on.

ooooh yes that sounds fun

My discord is deathskitten #1687

I’d love to role play with you! I’m interested in doing something with murder/police/crime and the like. My discord is Little V #4875

About Me
━━━━━

• In my mid 20's
  • I have a good amount of freetime
  • Obsessed with Chips Ahoy cookies lately
  • I get distracted with video games very easily

How I Roleplay
━━━━━

• Only wanting to rp M//
  • I usually do 2 - 4 paragraphs, decent grammar and spelling. The more casual the better.
  • I prefer rping over discord (ask for ID) but will do gdocs or skype too. Ask if you something else in mind.
  • I enjoy romance but slow building
  • I like to use anime/drawn pictures over descriptions, it just paints a better picture for me. Realistic pictures are ok too but please be creative and use someone besides Zac Efron...
  • My main character will usually be at least 18. Side characters can be as young or old as needed. Can also double if it fits.
  • I like to talk about our characters and world build

What I want For a Partner
━━━━━

• Someone to plan and share ideas with
  • Gives me something to reply to and moves the plot forward
  • Likes ooc and is excited about the rp
  • Wants to have fun writing

What I Like to Roleplay
━━━━━
I prefer to have drama mixed in. Full
on fluffy plots never seem to last long. I have several plot ideas so feel to ask for them. If you don't see something just ask.

College Setting • Love Triangle • ConflictDrama Murderer • Rivals • Lies and Betrayal • Magic/Fantasy* • Soulmates • Freniemes • Forbidden • Modern • Accidental Meetings • Texting or IM styleDark and Grim • Paranormal • Autumn • Vampires* • Apocalypse* • Secrets • Exes • Cities •Night Time • Framed for Crime • New Neighbor • Amnesia • Journeys • Creepy Buildings • Addictions • Second Worlds • Urban Legends • Winter • Yakuza • Japanese Host Club • Twists and Turns • Siblings • Any Ideas/Plots You Have
* = I've kinda overplayed these but if the plot is good I'll think about.
Bold is what I'm craving.

Will Not Do
━━━━━

Anything Fandom Furries Incest Fetishes Major Age Gaps Creatures Mpreg Slaves Historical Single Parent/Kids Sci-fi

The End
━━━━━
Welp that should be everything, feel free to pm me or post here. Don't be afraid to ask any questions. Thanks for reading!
I'm interested! Are you still looking?

Yes I am, did you have an idea of what you wanted to rp?

College Setting • Love Triangle • ConflictDrama Murderer • Rivals • Lies and Betrayal • Soulmates • Forbidden • Modern Dark and Grim • Apocalypse* • Secrets • ExesAddictions
I'm interested in doing these things...not all of them but maybe combine some?

Hi, I’m Pandaskel #7375 and I am into:
Conflict • Drama • Freniemes • Modern • Accidental Meetings • Texting or IM style • Paranormal • Autumn • Cities •Night Time • New Neighbor • Amnesia • Journeys • Creepy Buildings • Urban Legends • Winter • Yakuza • Twists and Turns • Siblings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back