• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Original fantasy OR Pokemon roleplay? [Ignore post count]

Yeah, sure! But I'm not sure what you mean by prompts. What specifically did you want to hear about this setting?

Sorry. I meant the actual storyline ideas, what we play out and what to expect to happen? You said the rp would follow your ideas. I just wanted to know what those ideas were exactly.

Ahhh okay. Well, for the fantasy setting, there's actually a lot of flexibility on where and when to start the roleplay, chronologically. Hmm, I don't want to give away too much here, but I can give out the basics.

Here's the general plot, distilled into a paragraph:

We have a city of humans that's a technological metropolis that has a strong distaste for dragons due to a long but murky history. Just south is a continent-sized forest inhabited by (mostly) dragons, and some humans. There is also shadow population of shape-shifters that have been hidden away due to their association with another race of shape-shifters that have been causing trouble for the forest-country. These 'bad' shape-shifters, Formless, have been plaguing the forest since it was founded centuries ago--and they seem to be controlled by someone behind the scenes. The main plot is to survive the attacks of the Formless and stop the mastermind behind them. Straightforward, if it wasn't for the fact that the Formless may have already infiltrated the ranks of the forest--and even the human city to the north.

Roleplays generally start in three places, based on where my partner feels like going--before the action begins, which is the longest path, but also the one that gives the most opportunity to get familiar with the setting; when the action is at its peak, with the Formless potentially everywhere, which can be fast-paced and info-heavy, but difficult to handle everything at once; and a point somewhere in between.

Sure! But in case you didn't see it on my last posts, this is over email. If you're on board, just send me a pm and we'll exchange contact info!

Hey, good to hear! If you have any general questions, ask here, otherwise, send me a pm! Just in case you didn't know, this'll be over email, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back