• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡ Original & Fandom Plots Found Here (DA, Skyrim, FE, VTM)

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Aaaah I have so much college stuff to write, so naturally I need to write more on here °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Looking for a few Fandom & Original RPs! Plots & Pairings Below!

My rules:
1. Reply length is super flexible for me, especially when we're switching between heavy description and heavy dialogue, and I'm comfortable with writing roleplays averaging anywhere from 1 paragraph to 10. That said, my personal preference is about 2-5 decently sized paragraphs.
2. I really like chatting and plotting outside the RP itself—not a rule by any means, but it's something I always think is fun.
3. I try to shoot for a reply a day, will definitely write more once I get super invested in a story. If I'm gonna disappear for more than a couple days—which my school schedule seems to desperately want to make me do—I'll give a heads up.
4. Since a fair few of the fandoms I'm looking for have OC x Canon pairings, I'm always open to doubling up. I generally prefer female characters as my main (With a few exceptions), and will write either FxM or FxF pairings.

That's about all of them! Here's what I'm interested in—a few of them will have plots, a few will have pairings, all of them will hopefully be at least kinda cool °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Fandoms

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fen'Herald: After reuniting with Solas at the Exalted Council, Lavellan does not quietly return to the Winter Palace while the apostate turns to tear apart the Veil. Instead, she joins him on his mission, turning her back on the Inquisition she knew for the elf she loved. In this plot, Lavellan and Solas begin their preparations to bring together an Elven army and bring back the breach—As much as Lavellan loathes this goal and wants to turn him away from it, despite now being marked by all of Thedas as a traitor. However, the rules and players of the newest war are further complicated, once they realize Solas was not the only ancient elf to have reawakened in the Dragon Age. The Elven Pantheon have returned as well, with their own vision of what a new Arlathan should look like.
♡ Solas x Lavellan
♡ Cullen x Lavellan
♡ Sera x Lavellan
♡ Iron Bull x Cadash
♡ I can write as any character in return

Skyrim
The Dragonborn Runs: A story about a mercenary who fearlessly defends a noblewoman from a dragon...only to discover the noblewoman can eat their souls and shout like a dragonborn, a title she would very much like to avoid. Alas, the fate of the world now rests in her hands. So instead, she insists her nearly found mercenary friend is the true dragonborn, taking care of the fighting she's terrified of. And so starts their journey to stop the world eater from eating their world.
The Orc and the Nord: Life in Orcish Strongholds is simple enough—They work, they defend their territory, they follow the ways of Malacath to the best of their ability, as far away from everyone else as they can be. They don't go looking for trouble and trouble's usually too scared to find them. Until, one day, a Nord woman arrives at their doorstep, insisting that she's traveling the woods for days without any memory of who she is, and desperate for aid. Reluctantly, they offer her help, so long as she follows their rules and keeps herself from becoming a burden. Neither of them know what kind of chaos they actually just allowed into their doors.

Fire Emblem
♡ OC x Seteth
♡ OC x Dmitri
♡ OC x Niles
♡ OC x Libra
♡ I can write as any character in return.

Vampire the Masquerade
A Pretty Lie: Kindred clans are not known for liking each other—Hell, individual kindred can hardly stand each other for any longer than they're forced to. However, no two clans loathe each other quite like the Toreador and the Nosferatu. One awe inspiringly gorgeous, the other soul frighteningly vile. They are at odds at every turn. Most recently, over the embrace of one well known local woman, known for her beauty and talent. The Toreador want it to be preserved, while the Nosferatu want to drag it down to their level. The Toreador send their representative to embrace her as quickly as they are able, and are lucky to find that she is still beautiful...and yet, she had already been embraced. By someone, she describes, as hideous. Somehow the Toreador managed to stumble upon something far worse than a Nosferatu: A Caitiff.

Originals

—Favorite Settings & Genres:
Modern, fantasy, modern fantasy, Cyperpunk, 1940's/50's, medieval, Victorian

Original Plots
The Library: The town is normal. It's population is normal. There is little remarkable about this time, and the little library, in between downtown and the outskirts, is rarely remarked upon by the townsfolk. It is the only place strange about this town, surrounded by rumors of hauntings, of occult magic taking place within, strange enough stories to be avoided by all. Muse A ignores the library, too, and generally prefers to avoid any type of dramatic affair. Until, Muse B suddenly stumbles on their doorstep, with nothing but the clothes on their back and an awful case of amnesia. Muse A takes them in, to help them, to do the normal neighborly thing. Until they receive the only clue to Muse B's background: A letter from the library, kindly asking that they be returned.

Original Pairings
♡ Vampire x Human
♡ Vampire x Witch
♡ Criminal x Civilian
♡ Officer x Lawyer
♡ Werewolf x Human
♡ Demon x Human
♡ Princess x Knight
♡ Prince/ss x Commoner

That's all for now! Send a message if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back