• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Organized Love

Kelli

Full Time Student
Hi! So I was listening to my spotify and scrolling facebook when I had an idea that I would love to share with someone! This is loosely based off the song "My, Oh My" however if you've never heard the song or don't like it don't worry they are separate ideas. Before I go into detail it's probably important that you know some of my rules.

Now this may look like a long list but it's not complicated, and some of it is basic site stuff that just because of the partners I've had in the past I feel the need to reiterate!
  • Be active- I have a life too but once a day I hope is manageable if you can't do that but are really interested just let me know how often you can and we'll work with that
  • I prefer to double although my main characters are normally female, I can play a guy, not well, but I can play them. Again, will double, can make it even, just my guys tend to have a certain way about them that some don't prefer and if that's you that's okay just tell me!
  • 18+ PLEASE
  • No God modding, I write in third person as well.
  • I prefer to rp here by pm or by email, I don't have skype, and I don't like to rp by thread as I forget I have them.
  • I'm okay with OOC chat :) if fact I prefer communication, I love to talk about the rp or just about life I'm a generally friendly person, and communication is key for a good role play
  • Don't just ditch, if you don't like it fine but let me know that you aren't going to reply. I won't bug you unless you leave me hanging for like a week I'll send you a message.
  • Lastly, proper grammar, just no text talk and stuff like that I normally write a paragraph to 4 or 5 depending on how much I'm being given by the other person to work with and if I am on mobile which sometimes I am. I like detail.
Thank you for bearing with me through all that terms and conditions crap, so now onto the plots.

1.)
So the reason that this thread is called organized love is because both of the plots here have a theme of organized crime. This plot has more to do with debt and debt payment than the actual organization. So the scene would be sometime in the near past, between 50's-90's preferably, Muse A [who could be a woman or a man depending on our preferences] is the daughter/son of a wealthy mob boss, being his oldest it is required they get married and take over the family business as their father begins to age. The problem is their people skills leave something to desire, they were raised rough and tough so intimate connections are not their strong suit. Not to mention those in the town know who they're related too and lets be honest no one wants to get mixed up in that crowd. Except those who are already caught smack in the middle. Muse B [who could be a woman or a man depending on our preferences] is the daughter/son of a poor gambling man. Spending all the money he didn't have on alcohol, drugs, and bets he get's in trouble with the local mob for an inability to pay. Now even though he might be a bum, his son/daughter is as straight edged as they come, and easy on the eyes. In order to pay off his debts he trades their hand in marriage to the mob boss and if Muse A accepts his debts will be wiped clean. The problem is A and B couldn't be more opposite, so who will bend to the other's will or will they be incompatible.
This plot is just something I had in mind it's kind of detailed but is always open to discussion/suggestion as far as characters and set up goes. I'm super flexible most times, and as you'll remember I prefer to play the female part, here I could play either Muse A or B doesn't matter however they will be female. We can open up options to double should you want to by using other members in the mob, Muse A's younger brother/sister etc.

2.)
So this plot is more of an arranged Marriage plot. Set in the 1950's two crime bosses in a small town are at war, and they can't seem to settle it. They cross each other's lines in the sand and then bloodshed and retaliation spins out of control. Enough, is enough, since both of them have children they figure the only way that they might settle this is to merge their mobs into one ruled collaboratively by them then their children. They set them up to marry at once in hopes that the violence and bloodshed will end.

Those are the two I have that fall under my cravings and organized crime, I will be editing and posting a different thread with miscellaneous plots and pairings should you think I sound interesting but aren't interested in these two plots in specific. Also, my inbox is ALWAYS open feel free to drop me a line should you think that you have an interesting plot I would fit into. Goodbye for now!

- xoxo Kelli

Users who are viewing this thread

Back