• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Organized High Fantasy RP

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
Yo!

I'm Sir Blaze-a-Lot of the Knights of the "Omg that tree looks awesome right now" Table.

I made my first RP! I spent a lot of time organizing all the little details.

And if I do say so myself, it looks pretty sweet.

It centers around themes of colonization and our place in the universe.

It's technically a Fire Emblem RP, but trust me when I say this, you don't need to have played any Fire Emblem games at all to participate.

The Fire Emblem series is malleable and kind of abstract, and I've merely used elements of the series to put together a pretty cool High Fantasy Rp with a map and everything.

On top of that, if you have any questions, me and other RPers who're familiar with the series can answer them. We're hella chill too! The rules and character sheet are designed for RPers who're both new and old to the series.

All you need to know about Fire Emblem is that the cast of characters are what makes the game fun. So to make this RP fun, we need you!

Come check it out, and let me know if you want to join! We'd be so happy to have you.

We even have a crucial role that needs to be filled. So come on in!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fire-emblem-the-new-world.132068/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back