• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Organized Crime

He smiles at her, "We'll be perfectly fine. Well not me, just give me a few days and I'll be better than ever." He nods confidently.

After a good nights rest, the couple laid together. Alex was just looking at his beautiful fiance, she was everything to him. He couldn't ask for any better life. He lowered his head to kiss her head, still just smiling at her. He honestly hasn't smiled this much ever in his entire life.

The woman stayed asleep a bit longer, ample chest rising and falling. Her copper curls were laying across her face in their usual messy fashion as she slept. Her arm rested across her now occupied womb. The glowing, sleeping, peaceful, mess of a future mother.

He rested his hand on top of hers, this is his life now. He was gonna be a father, its honestly terrifying because of his position but was still so happy to have something this great happen to him with such an amazing woman. He looked down at his bruised hand over her tender and fragile hand, polar opposites yet they were made for each other.

He shook his head, "Doesn't matter. Should we go and get ready? I'll just say I got jumped by a man and his friends who are were very upset with their life insurance plan." he nods, kissing her once more.

She smiled softly, getting up slowly. "Yes," she murmured with a smile. "Let me get ready." She looked through the closet. "What do I say about the bruised-up neck?" she gestured to herself.

He walked up behind her, kissing the back of her neck to, his hands trailing up her body then going back down and resting at her hips, "We can say that was the start of the fight. Lets just say I won that fight yeah?" he laughs, resting his head on her shoulder.

He rubbed his hand on her stomach, "And as for this? Just "Hey dad I'm also pregnant!" be ready to come and pull him off me when that happens too." He laughed.

He kissed her neck, "I'm not gonna lie to you, hun. I'm terrified to see what happens when you do tell him. Somewhere between him being happy and jumping over the table to go kick my ass."

"Wonderful." he smiled, "Go ahead and get into something comfortsble. We'll go visit the bar, check up on things then let you talk to your dad. If anything I'll talk to him while you're with Mike." he nods as he picks out some black slacks and a white shirt, the one that managed to capture his figure while still looking loose.

He smirked and kissed back, "Thanks darling. Now let's get some breakfast before we leave. And let's do it fast because let's just say, I'm feeling better and you look amazing as usual." he says with a low chuckle, kissing her neck and rubbing her hips.

She blushed brightly. "Oh hush, you've gotta tone yourself down a bit." She smiled. ""I am carrying your child, after all. No more fun for a while." She stepped away. "Would you like some eggs, honey?"

"Our child, hun. And yes I'd love to." he nods as he limps over to his bed to put on his socks and shoes. "Today is gonna be interesting." he huffed.

"Hey hun?" He says as he finally gets to the kitchen, taking out his pistol and setting it on the table along with a rag filled with cleaning tools, "Where's your pea shooter? I'm cleaning mine so I might as well do yours."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back