• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Organized Crime

"Thanks." He says as he takes it and begins to take it apart, "What are you gonna do for the record deal hun? Still go through with it?" He says softly.

"I'm not so sure, anymore... I wouldn't be able to go on tour or nothin' considering my new condition. People don't wanna go see a pregnant lady perform raunchy solos."

"Postpone on your dreams for now?" He says with a small smile, "I'm sorry babe. I should have taken better precautions to when we had fun..." he says with a little sigh.

He slowed down his cleaning and just looked at her, he honestly didn't know what to say. Yes its great that they were going to be parents but for 9 months she'll be out of it. This was hurting him the most, he just wanted her to live her dreams...and he took it away from her, "I..." he sighs, "I'll go make a call to your parents..." he says softly.

"What?" she asked. "Sweetie... I'm just a little hormonal. Don't feel bad! I'm so happy to be able to carry a piece of you and bring a beautiful child into the world."

He nodded slowly, "I know I know. I'll be back." he said looking back at her with his best smile. She could tell that was the first fake smile she had ever seen on him. His smile read happy, but eyes read saddened. Heading out he began to make his way over to a nearby shop, his limp still there he would give the occasionally on looked a nod. Whether it be from the badly bruised body or the fact he was just brown and not working the field was hard to tell.

The woman paused as she watched him, sighing softly. She sat down at the table and looked at his ex's ring as it adorned her finger. Why did she have to go and make a comment about her singing career? She was happy! She was... confused and frightened. Her whole plan had changed! Of course she was gonna be a little upset, but she really was happy! Why did he fake his smile? Where was he going?

…Why couldn't she keep her stupid mouth shut? She felt tears rise to her eyes and tried to wipe them away before they had a chance to overflow. Idiot… She'd ruined the moment. She'd made him doubt himself. She'd made him doubt her. She took off the borrowed ring and examined it. "It's bad luck," she concluded. "Wearing another woman's ring is bad luck, especially when the wearer is a dumbass like me…"

Entering a store, the patrons immediatly stopped whay they were doing and starred at him, "I'm just looking for the horn is all." The manager nodded and pointed to the back, limping to the back he picks up the line and starts to make a call to Lynn's folks. He looked down at his arm as he waited, arms bruised to high hell, yet nothing hurt as much as the slight pain in the way she talked. It was very small buy it was devastating for him to hear, he just sighed and rested his forehead against the wall in front of him, "Hello? It's me Al....Antonio. I was wondering if we could have dinner tonight at our home. We'd love to touch bases with you again." He said happily.

He looked down at his hand, he still needed to get himself a ring...maybe it's time for them both to get a meaningful ring. Not just that one he took from Diane, granted the meaning behind it was powerful but it's still from a past lover...

After a long walk back he stumbled into the house, a heavy sigh escaping his lips, "I...need a damb wheelchair..." he groaned as he hobbled back into the house to see Lynn. Walking over to her, he simply took a seat on a stool and looked at her, "Should we go out to the bar? Or...do you wanna go shopping?" He says softly, reaching over to hold her ring finger. "Ya know...nothin special..." he says with a little grin.

He shrugged, "I mean...we could get that and other things. Namely stuff your dad likes for the big news we have for him." He smirked.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, Al... I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to." She looked at him. "You need rest, anyways."

He shook his head and raised up her hand to kiss it, "Please, my love. I insist. Just let me go fix myself up a bit." he laughed and limped away.

He shook his head, "I feel like going for a walk anyways. I'll even bring a can, should look rather dashing if I may be so bold to say so." he says while making his way over to their room, taking each step carefully.

He smirked, "Cmon, what could go wrong?"

About an hour later they had made it near the shopping center where he had put on a three piece grey suit with a dark brown cane. He wore a black hat as to cover the bruises on his face, "So...where to first? Present for your dad or a new rock for you?" he smirked.

"Get him some Cuban cigars, best of the best." he nods, "Sounds good enough, should we get him a piece ya know to protect himself when the time comes? Or is he more of a fisticuffs kind of guy?"

"You're the boss." he nodded as he began to lead them both towards a smoke shop, once inside they would see the exquisite taste the owner had in his store, lounging couches and plenty of sculpture around. "Mr. Martinez, so good to see you." the shop keeper called out to him. He seemed to be at least 5'6 white man and had a long handle bar mustache and wore his own two piece suit, "We've been meaning to talk to you..."

"And we'll come to that, Anton. But please could you have someone tend to the lady? We have to get a gift."

"I...right away, sir." he says as he rings a bell to call out one of the clerks, matching uniform with Anton, "Please tend to Ms..." he says looking over to Lynn.

The young clerk nodded and took her hand to kiss it, "Very good. Come. This way, madam." a thick heavy Italian accent coming from the clerk, he strode to the side of the shop where it was clear the ones with the most expensive taste would look. Some of them being twice as much as her paycheck from the Phoenix. "Anything in particular?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back