• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Organized Crime

"Why do you say that?" He says as he plops down, "We're not moving right now. I wanna get some more cash for us and then live on easy street away from all the crime and violence." He nods.

She brought plates to the table, shuffling her feet for a moment. "Well, we might be needing a nursery." She tried to say it with convictions, but found it fading quickly.

He looked at the plates for a moment but then slowly looked up to her, "Are....are you serious?" He said softly, his eyes darting back and forth between her eyes and her lips, "I'm gonna be a dad?" He said in the same hushed tone.

She nodded slowly. "I'm almost entirely certain at this point, Alex..." She answered. "I'm pregnant." Her hands were starting to shake as they laid silverware across the table. Those bright eyes of her were starting to tear up. "I'm pregnant," she repeated.

He jumped up without his crushes and hugged her, laughing and kissing her cheek, "I love you so much Carolynn!" He says as he holds her cheeks and kisses her.

He just continued to pelt her in kisses, "This is the greatest day of my life, Lynn! I'm so glad that I found you in my life. You make me smile every day and I just hope I can be a good father and husband. And now I gotta sit because my legs are hurting like hell." He laughs and sits back down.

He just smiled at her, "I can't believe it...I get to have my own kid with the woman of my dreams..." he says as he starts to cut up his food with his fork, "I just...wow..." he says leaning back into his seat, "Just wow you know?"

He laughed, "Its just a lot to take in ya know?" He was so ecstatic, he smiled from ear to ear, "So what should we name it if it's a boy or a girl?" He says happily.

He nodded firmly, "Tobias sounds amazing." he nodded. He reached across the table to take her hand, "I love you hun, but are we just going to have one or...more?" He says softly.

"I'm not sure. I'm ok with just one kid if that's alright with you, he'll get the love and affection of both parents." He nods firmly.

"Or her! If I have a daughter I'll have to really watch out for her." he nods. "I'm just so happy to have this happen. My parents would be so ha-" he dropped his fork, "Oh fuck...we didn't even tell your dad...." he says softly.

He looks at her in the eyes, "You didnt?! I thought you did by now!" He says with plenty of worry in his voice.

"Just...wait..." he says reaching over to grab her hand, "Lets just do this in the morning. They're probably already asleep. So let's just eat the rest of dinner, get some good rest then work on that event tomorrow, okay?"

"Well just have to take it slow and probably get ourselves ready to go and visit him to get his blessing." He says as he starts to cut up his food more, "We'll also need to tell him about you being pregnant...jeez that's gonna be even harder."

"Yeah... It's definitely going to have to be a shotgun wedding after we tell him. Unless, you act like you don't know until I tell both of you at dinner?"

"I like that yeah. How good are you at acting and taking your tears?" He says as he goes back to eating, "If you got that down, we're Aces."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back