• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ordinacy [Detailed Roleplay] (Closed)

I would,like to join but is there anything for me to do to join the rp?
Have you fully read the concept above? If so then please make a character sheet soon! Click here

Hiya, I'm pretty interested!
I'm glad you would like to join! Please make a character sheet soon! Click here

Wow! This sounds amazing! I'm definitely interested!
Thank you! If you want to join and want to get started please make a character sheet soon! Click here

Y'all still accepting~?
Yes!! If you want to join and get started make a character sheet soon! Click here

Quick questions PretzelR PretzelR
What kind of allegory would my character, being an angel, have? Were all of the inhabitants of Alterna once human, and in which case, all have materialistic or existential crisis's?

Quick questions PretzelR PretzelR
What kind of allegory would my character, being an angel, have? Were all of the inhabitants of Alterna once human, and in which case, all have materialistic or existential crisis's?

I haven't explained as much. Yes, all inhabitants of Alterna were once human so clearly the character you made is also human. He became a Fraingel rather than a Ordinancer. If that's the case, His allegory will be the following:

• He failed to do a good deed in the real world and was given a chance to prove himself in Alterna
  • He did good deed but he's being restrained by something or someone to do more good deeds
  • He lacks freedom in the real world.
  • He has regrets in the real world and wanted to resolve in Alterna.
The list above can be the sample allegories for your character.

If your character is a Fraingel, he's still alive in the real world.

I haven't explained as much. Yes, all inhabitants of Alterna were once human so clearly the character you made is also human. He became a Fraingel rather than a Ordinancer. If that's the case, His allegory will be the following:

• He failed to do a good deed in the real world and was given a chance to prove himself in Alterna
  • He did good deed but he's being restrained by something or someone to do more good deeds
  • He lacks freedom in the real world.
  • He has regrets in the real world and wanted to resolve in Alterna.
The list above can be the sample allegories for your character.

If your character is a Fraingel, he's still alive in the real world.

Lovely, I have a nice backstory for him being a human. And when you say his character is still alive in the human world, does that imply that he is not conscious in RL; is he in some sort of coma or is Alterna's time distorted in comparison to the human world?

I am going to pick an allegory that's around his backstory obviously, and one of your four suggestions fits almost perfectly with my character idea. Thanks!

Lovely, I have a nice backstory for him being a human. And when you say his character is still alive in the human world, does that imply that he is not conscious in RL; is he in some sort of coma or is Alterna's time distorted in comparison to the human world?

I am going to pick an allegory that's around his backstory obviously, and one of your four suggestions fits almost perfectly with my character idea. Thanks!

Glad to be of help! He isn't in a coma either. His body transferred inside Alterna and once he's in Alterna the time in the Real World is stopped but once he returns the time started to move again.

Glad to be of help! He isn't in a coma either. His body transferred inside Alterna and once he's in Alterna the time in the Real World is stopped but once he returns the time started to move again.
Ohh, very cool! I'll be finishing up my character soon then.

Aye, PretzelR PretzelR , I assume our characters can either be recent additions to the world of AL, or be individuals whom have already been in the world and lived there for some time. Is that true because I imagine my character having been around in AL for about a year and a half or so.

Aye, PretzelR PretzelR , I assume our characters can either be recent additions to the world of AL, or be individuals whom have already been in the world and lived there for some time. Is that true because I imagine my character having been around in AL for about a year and a half or so.

That's possible! They can be new additions or individuals who's been around for a long time.

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know I'm done with my character now! The other 1% of my form will be saved for fears and flaws that I find along the way of his journey in the roleplay itself.

If anyone has any problems with my character for any reason, please let me know! Thanks guys and can't wait to start!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know I'm done with my character now! The other 1% of my form will be saved for fears and flaws that I find along the way of his journey in the roleplay itself.

If anyone has any problems with my character for any reason, please let me know! Thanks guys and can't wait to start!

I hope everyone submit their character sheets soon! I'm excited to start this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back